Sep 21 2010, 02:40 PM
A Pierrot's Aria
--Oh no! I'm sorry!
There's nothing to be ashamed of--you just lost a treasured pet. It'd be unhealthy to hold it in! I hope the coming days are better! *hugs*
--I'm officially moved into my dorm! I think I'll get along very well with my roommate this year.
--Still a week left 'til classes begin, though. I think I may go crazy.
--You know that joke where the guy tells the doctor that everything hurts when he touches it, and his doctor diagnoses him with a sprained finger or something similar? I think I have something like that going on, but it feels more like nerve damage. Argh!
Sep 21 2010, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Sep 21 2010, 12:39 PM)
I don't know if anyone else does this, but when I'm upset and someone asks me if I'm okay it just makes me cry...!
I do this. And I'm sorry the last few days have been going really badly for you... things will look up eventually, just hold on. c:
-Yesss block day tomorrow. Which means I get to sleep.
-Two of our chickens are losing all their feathers... is... is this normal? Or are they sick? D:
Sep 21 2010, 05:47 PM
- I'm so sorry to hear that!
I hope you feel better.
- I have to finish reading Jane Eyre
in less than a month. Ugh. Just kill me now. D:
- I have so many things to do... Funny thing is, none of them are school-related. They're all art-related. It's still very stressful...
- I hate being in this play. My character has absolutely no personality. He's not enjoyable to play at all. And I have so many lines. FFFFFFF
- The Regular Show
may become my new obsession.
- Lately, I feel like I'm a terrible person.
Sep 22 2010, 12:13 AM
, I'm sorry because of your pet. =(.Disaster
, don't be so shy
. Why don't you write me sometimes, I would like to chat with you
-Tomorrows test... is tomorrow! I am very excited! All I need is to write a D+... I'm not usually that bad at school, English and German are all A's, but when it comes to Economy... that is my problem! I hope I can do it! And I failed last year. So if I fail this time, too, I have to repeat this year and that's out of the question!
-I can do this! Self-cheering, yeah xD
-I bought myself strawberry chocolate (it's pink instead of brown) just to motivate myself for learning. Have been preparing for this test since two weeks and even more. Every second day over two hours.
-Wish me sucess.
Sep 22 2010, 01:14 AM
@A Pierrot's Aria:
It's just horrible to lose a treasured pet.
I feel for you. And, no, you're not the only one who does that, I do it too. "Are you okay?" "Well, I was until you asked..." But I always cry more when someone hugs me... @Rainshine:
It's normal for chickens to moult at least once a year, usually around Autumn. It may look alarming, but I'm sure they're fine.@black~hayate:
I wish you plety of luck for your test! Hope all goes well.
- You know what gambling in video games has taught me? Not to gamble. Curses, woman, I just want a Mythril shirt! Stop giving me these Silk ones! Damn slots... I don't know why they took the slot machines out of Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver in the English versions, you lose more than you win anyway. I used to buy all my coins so I didn't have
to gamble. If anything, it teaches kids that gambling never pays out in the end. Not that Voltorb Flip isn't fun and all when you get the hang of it...
- I'm so tired. It took me ages to get to sleep last night because my mother had music playing ALL NIGHT. I'm going to make sure she turns it off before she falls asleep tonight.
Sep 22 2010, 02:40 AM
- I agree with jacksparrow
, you can't judge that you won't get along with someone until you speak to them. Just because they may not like the same things, doesn't mean you aren't compatible. Variety is the spice of life. Pierrot
- I'm sorry to hear that. You are having a stressful time of things anyway so you will be prone to tears but don't feel silly that you are. I fell to my knees in tears about two weeks in to Uni over something so small I can't even remember what it was....to lose a pet is perfectly
justifiable cry time. It will get easier
- Sorry I haven't been around. I've had a very difficult week and some big life decisions to make.
Sep 22 2010, 04:25 PM
Chiyo--I hope all is well with you!
~hayate--You can do it! Ace that test!
--*sighs* Kinda lonely. I really need to get together with my friends, but now a lot of them are in relationships, so I don't want to take too much time away from that...
--I have a pretty bad sore shoulder from moving in yesterday, and I have to help others move in tomorrow and Friday. This could get... very not-pretty.
--I also want to help out at a dinner my dad's doing at the K-8 school I attended, but with the whole shoulder thing and possibly not having enough time, it might not happen.
--It just hasn't been a good day. Not really a bad one, though. Just a bit boring and lonely. I must remedy this.
Sep 22 2010, 07:45 PM
QUOTE (Pyroclasm @ Sep 22 2010, 01:14 AM)
@Rainshine: It's normal for chickens to moult at least once a year, usually around Autumn. It may look alarming, but I'm sure they're fine.
I was getting pretty worried. CTs:
-Bleargh, homework. Not too much homework, but I have homework from both of my hardest classes. :C
-I want to learn how to sing, for whatever reason. xD
Sep 23 2010, 05:16 AM
Glad I could set your mind at ease.
- Animals are driving me mad. Silly things, eating things they shouldn't be and throwing them up later... The carpet needs a good cleaning now.
Sep 23 2010, 01:27 PM
- Kinda back from the dead here, haven't been on the forum for ages...
- Going through tons of ups and downs lately, even ended up in hospital because I managed to bruise my eye and was in pirate mode for a day.
- Glad summer is ending... was kinda frustrating to be honest and I can't wait to get in winter clothes. And to watch the rain... and to feel the cold. A 100 times better than feeling hot in this scourching Mediterranean summer.
- Work's still overtiring me out... and I'm dreading the yearly appraisal day. I'll probably end up quarrelling against the boss, I'm sure.
- Overall, things could be better I'd say.
Sep 23 2010, 08:24 PM
--Glad to see you back here! I hope things get better!
--So, helping with move-in actually made my shoulder feel... better? I don't get it, but I'm not going to complain!
--Unfortunately, the shift I was scheduled for tomorrow conflicted with job training, so I had to switch. For the same shift I had today, which starts bright and early--6:50 AM! The friend I called didn't have my number and isn't familiar with how I sound on the phone, so I kinda scared her, but at least she was able to help!
--So much to do before the weekend! Shopping, figuring out what I need to get from/bring home, and I'll be taking the bus, so that should be fun.
--I had two fantastic dinners with friends last night and tonight. We had lots of discussions about our various states of nerdiness/geekiness. It's great that we all have similar schedules, and that we're all on north campus this year!
Sep 23 2010, 09:27 PM
i have a cold
my roomate is a new-age hippie person...like polar opposite of me. nice guy and all, but ugh..
scented candles, funk psychedelic music, "hip lighting" (its like a few tiny ornate paper mache light things that dont even light up the whole room and he insists on keeping the room dark because "he likes it better that way")
i need to study and stuff when i need to clean or shower or stuff...is he for real? His excuse is that the fluorescent lighting is cancerous or some crap like that....I dunno if he was being figurative or not....hope so...plus he plays hippie feel-good music on guitar. i mean i dont mind soft but this is like....look, i'm into death metal and metal and provocative sad music, it's too cheery and serene for me..
ugh...i dont want to hate my roomate but
Sep 24 2010, 12:40 AM
QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Sep 24 2010, 06:27 AM)
ugh...i dont want to hate my roomate but
Uuuh... I think you need to make compromises. Like, tell him, today you light your scented candles and tomorrow I can open the curtains and let light in. Or make something like "two days in a row it's your choice what you make with the room and the next two days I can choose what to do in here."
Or how does it sound?
-The test... let's say it was okay. It was actually pretty good for my economy knowledge... but I'm afraid of Monday, that's when we will hopefully get the test back. If we have to wait till Thursday, I will die during waiting. I hope that my answers in the test are enough to get a okay grade.
-Yay, Amestris Star
is back, welcome back
-Umm... nice dream today... almost too nice. Makes me feel sad. Got strange dreams for the last two days. Yesterday my dead cousin appeared in my dream and said something about "eight o clock" and "luck". I just understood it when I woke up. The test I was writing was at eight o' clock...
-Todays dream was about... uuuh... the guy I liked/like. The one after is the last one. The last one was just dating an he didn't feel anything for me and I didn't do that, either. This one was about the OTHER guy. Well, for the dream: I was really pissed on him and he really came to me to discuss it. When we were pissed at each other, we usually just stop talking, just lke right now. In my dream he was with me and I pretty much attacked him. *sigh* Let's say, there were some romantic interactions. Nothing bad. But damn, why do I dream about him? It was me who said that it's good when he is not around, I feel good without him... yeah, sure T__T
A Pierrot's Aria
Sep 24 2010, 03:06 AM
JackSparrow589 - Thank you I guess I felt silly because one of my flatmates laughed when I told her Alba died...But, I'm hoping things are going well for you in your new dorm!
RainShine I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! And thank you. Also, who needs to learn how to sing when we can all sing just for fun. I'm one of those people who sing while I clean. And trust me, I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! But seriously, good luck if you decide to learn how to sing.
Razzy Thank you. I am feeling a little better today, especially since I'm home for a few days! And I hope the stress calms down for you.
black~hayate It's alright...I 'm slowly coming to terms with it now; I'll always remember him as the little guinea pig with a really huge personality! And good luck with your tests, I'm sure you'll do great!
Pyroclasm I cry if someone hugs me, too...or if I see someone else cry...I'm so soppy! And yeah...animals do eat the strangest things sometimes...!
Chiyo Thank you. I'm glad to hear it isn't just me being wimpy as usual...this week has been dreadful and I feel like I've just cried in the face of everyone and everything! So I'm hoping things will start to look up. I also hope that you were able to come to a clear decision, good luck with everything.
-I came home for a three day weekend. I feel more at ease here. I weighed myself earlier and it turns out I've lost 10 pounds in the space of 6 days...X.x
-I hate to sound emo here, but I'm hoping today goes by without me crying. That will be a first for this week.
-Sorry for being such a downer! This week has just been a nightmare! >.<
Sep 24 2010, 09:26 PM
--I like ~hayate
's compromise idea, but, failing that, is there a way you could apply for a room switch or something like that? College is supposed to be a time when you learn how to deal with other people, but I completely understand being on edge if you can't reach some sort of fair agreement. (Might I also suggest talking to your RA if you can't reach a compromise on your own?)A Pierrot's Aria
--Everything is going very well, thanks! And just take your time to come to terms with things--attempting to force yourself to take on more than you can handle is never a good idea, as I've learned the hard way.
--So, the middle of the day kinda sucked. I was informed that training for my food service job was going to be an hour later than it really was, and I was unable to switch my moving-in volunteer shift to an earlier one, so... lots of confusion and unhappiness.
--The bus ride back home cheered me up, though: the bus connections were unusually good, and there was a guy who was likely in his mid to late 70's with a letter/athletic jacket that looked like it was from his college years. He had just gotten it dry-cleaned or something, and it just made me happy to see the school pride of somebody who probably graduated 50 years ago!
--Some of the people I helped move in had ridiculous amounts of stuff for a small single room. Oh well--their life, not mine.
Sep 24 2010, 11:54 PM
- Today my mother thought it would be a brilliant idea to pull the pantry door off its hinges. ...Yeah, THAT worked out well. It's a pain trying to get the damn thing back on now. And really, I love you mum, but must you curse like that ALL the time when it doesn't quite go the way you wanted it to?
Sep 25 2010, 07:39 AM
- we had community service yesterday and I woke up 4 in the morning and stayed late at night before that day. I also slept late last night and woke up with UGLY FACE ! eek !
- I feel tired .. again :I
-@A Pierriot's Aria
: Alba must be very cute.. too bad she's gone
Sep 25 2010, 01:36 PM
: sorry about your belovved pet
It was hard for me to lose my dog last year, but now I remember all the good times I had with her. CT's:
Started my volunteered job working with physically handicapped children. I have an adorable 5 year old girl. She clinged to me in the pool, after a while my arms began to get sore. XD
According to the calender it is Fall. In New England that means I should be wearing jeans and a windbreaker or something. But no, it is shorts and tank top weather. Love your rebellious weather New England.
So apparently my college campus for the last week has had some guy with a gun running around at night. No one has been hurt thankfully. He just fires a gun randomly up in the air all around campus, then disappears.
Sep 25 2010, 06:01 PM
I just want to make FMA music videos but I need episodes, and in order to do that I need certain file types which aren't easy to come by on the internet and finding raws is hard and i'd rip the DVDs but then I'm stuck from there and UGHHHHH
why why why why D:
and I had a sony vegas halfway done but it was going to my ext harddrive which i turned off by accident
i hate my life
Sep 26 2010, 01:01 PM
- I am bored out of my mind. Everyone's doing homework or something.
- The weekends are too short. Especially now, since Driver's Ed dominates my Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- I don't understand this. Why do all of my friends have jobs? Yet, whenever I apply somewhere, they say they're not hiring? I've applied to at least 15 places in the past month. Still no job. It pisses me off. Especially when people flaunt their paychecks in my face, and criticize me, saying that I "don't have responsibilities" because I don't have a job. It's not my fault. I'm trying my best to get a job, so anyone who criticizes can stick their face in a beehive.
- You think the drama director will be mad if I quit the play? Yeah, he'll be furious. I'm still considering quitting. I don't want this crappy part, much less the ridiculous amount of lines I have to memorize (they're all short, randomly-placed lines, and those are even worse to memorize than speeches!). He can go shove it.
Even if I don't quit, I am going to play a prank during this play. It's gonna be SO sweet.
- I'm all upset now. Bleh.
- The RP forum is, like, dying/dead.
Hopefully it will eventually be revived, as it normally does...
- I need coffee or something.
- My life can NOT be what it was last year. But between the Driver's Ed, sucky school play rehearsals, lack of job, AP class work, I'm starting to think it's becoming like last year. And I don't know what I'm going to do if that happens. Probably go crazy from the stress. But I don't mean like last year, where I convinced my English teacher that I believed aliens abducted me and I traveled the Universe (which was a complete joke, though my teacher somehow thought I was telling the truth
), but I... I forgot where I was going with this... :T
- Scott Pilgrim is awesome.
- Jane Eyre's face on the cover of the book creeped me out. So I drew a new face over it.
- I type too much. This is what happens when I haven't been here in a while. >.>
Sep 26 2010, 08:47 PM
--I just had my first dining hall shift, and while my feet are killing me (as they have been the past few days), it was actually kind of fun! I saw a bunch of my friends, and made friends with the other people on my shift.
--Last night was the dinner that my dad cooks for the parish I used to go to. Dang, I really love being a kitchen lead! Although, since I'm young compared to most other volunteers, I didn't quite get the respect I would have gotten if I'd been older.
--I actually wish school started tomorrow. Wednesday is just too far from now!
Sep 27 2010, 12:57 AM
- My life is remarkably boring.
- I really need to get back to what I was writing... I'm too easily distracted.
- Damn it. I keep running into pairs of Minotaurus rather than pairs of Magicores... And I bet when I go looking for Minotaurus, I'll keep running into Magicores...
Sep 27 2010, 07:45 AM
I keep getting pushed by my family to get a job or two so I can help pay bills and provide for 'the family'. Yeah, getting a job and helping out a bit would be fine, but I don't like the thought of me working and paying bills while I'm trying to save up for college and a car, while my mother makes no attempts to get a job and just laze about getting unemployment and food stamps :/ Those are fine and all, but I don't think at 16 anyone wants to be the person in their house with the highest salary.
-Regardless, I'll just keep turning in applications...
-So exhausted... wanna sleep...
Sep 27 2010, 06:49 PM
Pierrot's Aria- Thank you! I feel a little better. Sometimes I just need to let out all my problems
... via the Internet. XD Eek, food poisoning? That really sucks. >.<
- Anyone ever get a random flood of memories that you thought you forgot a long time ago? ... It's really weird. .-.
- New episode of Metalocalypse! Wooooo! *dies from excitement* There hasn't been a new episode in almost a year! I'm so happy!
- I have to finish this plushie in a week. This is what I get for waiting 'til the last minute. D:
- All my friends are going to a Bullet For My Valentine concert this Friday... Too bad I have Driver's Ed. Oh, what a lonely soul I am. Lolz. Kidding. I'm not into Bullet anyways.
- My friends have been raving about 'Na na na' by MCR. Just listened to it... Really nothing worth going nuts over.
- My shoulders hurt.
- I wish I could afford to drink energy drinks every day. Or, here's a novel idea: I could just go to bed at a decent hour.
Sep 27 2010, 07:55 PM
Razzy--I am in sympathy with your having aching shoulders. I hope they feel better soon!
A Pierrot's Aria--Food poisoning is certainly no fun! I hope you're feeling better!
Little Washu--A job or two?! And you're currently in school and saving for college? I know that there is a fair bit of financial aid out there, but still... I hope that things will work out for you!
--It seems a lot of Shia Labeouf movies have been on tv in the past few days... (Normally I don't watch, but my roommate's tv is on quite a bit.)
--I'm learning colloquial signing from one of my friends. It's pretty fun!
--I really hope I can take more than 15 credits this quarter. I just have to add 3 more, and I can make up for the credits I lost last quarter. I can take a Latin/Greek roots class, or I can take a technical writing class--it just depends on what I can get into.
Sep 27 2010, 08:02 PM
-Aaaahh I got a kitten! And he's adorable!
Anybody got any ideas for names?
Sep 28 2010, 06:17 AM
QUOTE (Rainshine @ Sep 28 2010, 05:02 AM)
-Aaaahh I got a kitten! And he's adorable!
Anybody got any ideas for names?
OMG CONGRATZ! I am so jealous! You know how I love cats? I love em totally!
But I'm not allowed to take one because of my sister. She has some allergies T__T
-Leo or Leon if the name fits. If the kitten would be orange, I would call it Leon ^^
-Billy's a nice name, too
-Max was always a good name for cats... oh wait! It's a he, right? So I can continue with male names...
-Felix's a nice name
-Lol, Alphonse would fit. Alphonse loves cats.
but what ever, don't listen to my suggestions, choose a name from your heart, one that you like =) The kitten won't mind if it's silly...
Sep 28 2010, 01:45 PM
jacksparrow- Thanks. I just need to lay down or something. ^^ My shoulders just hurt from being on the computer for too long... it's really annoying, though my body is just trying to tell me: "Get off the computer!" XD
- Escape the Fate is opening at the Bullet concert... Dang... Now I'm sad that I can't go...
- I'm so tired...
- I'm the only person I know who doesn't have a job! What gives?!
- I'm already getting excited for Halloween. I need to trick-or-treat this year, since I haven't been able to do that in three years!
Sep 29 2010, 01:42 AM
@A Pierrot's Aria:
Urk, food poisoning...
Hope you feel better.@Rainshine:
Felix is a good name for a cat.
- The hardrive on my mother's laptop crashed. Now she keeps commandeering mine... I'll be glad when hers is fixed...
Sep 29 2010, 12:01 PM
I have decided, come January, I'm moving across to the other side of the country.
A Pierrot's Aria
Sep 29 2010, 02:38 PM
Thank you, everyone! I feel much better!
@Chiyo The best of luck at which ever side of the country you move to.
-Just come back from ice skating for the very first time. The boots weren't very comfortable, but I got the hang of it and thankfully didn't fall; although I did spend a lot of time helping people up- most other people just skated straight past people who fell without so much as a second glance!
I did come close to falling a few times, a lady stopped in front of me and I did that half run half fall into the wall. xD Another time some guy skated right into my back and knocked me into the girl next to me and she ended up falling on the floor! It's pretty ridiculous when they have these pro skaters weaving in and out of all the beginners, showing off, and by doing so, constantly knocking them over and cutting them off. >.>
And you know you're bad when 10 year olds are skating circles round you!
Sep 29 2010, 04:13 PM
@Chiyo- Damn, that's pretty far, or maybe it only seems far.
So NASA had some kinda press conference today or something that released info on the universe or something... I would look it up, but I feel I'll just find out in Astro/Ocean tomorrow anyway.
-I love Pat Benatar <3 <3 <3
Sep 29 2010, 06:04 PM
- Sounds like a huge move. D: Good luck!
- From far away, the dishwasher sounds like a woman screaming... And that's what I thought it was until I found out it was only the dishwasher. Needless to say, it's a bit unsettling.
- Today was the most beautiful day that I can remember. The weather was gorgeous. It was one of those days where I could lay on the deck in the backyard and stare at the sky and feel happy to be alive. Even though I was feeling like crud all day, that made me feel much better.
- I can't find Hail Holy Queen
from 'Sister Act' anywhere on the iTunes Store... I'm shocked.
- The school is so stupid. Why would they loan us paperback books? They'll be destroyed before next year's kids get to use them.
- We had to turn in bio sheets for the play (to put in the playbill). For hobbies and interests, I put: "narwhal training and Death Kwon Do". For my plans after high school: "Going on a grand adventure to find Candied Island"
I love messing with stuff.
Sep 29 2010, 07:48 PM
--Good luck with the move! (Still a-ways off, I know, but when it comes...)
--So, I went to a class this morning that I'm not registered for, and nobody's dropping it, so I might not get in!
(But I can take it next quarter or something, so I guess it's okay.)
--My professors and TAs for this quarter seem like pretty great people. Class material is going to be a challenge for the most part, but I think I'll survive. If I drop one of my dining hall shifts, that is.
--I love the first few days of school: a whole bunch of companies gather in what's officially called the "Central Plaza", and give out tons of free stuff in the hopes that we'll start buying their stuff. Oh, and the alumni association provides free bagels and coffee. It's wonderful.
Sep 30 2010, 12:10 AM
Woah, really? Good luck!@A Pierrot's Aria:
Ah, ice skating. I can remember the first time I went ice skating... I came close to landing on my butt so many times.
- For the past three mornings, I've woken up to find a cat cuddled up next to me.
I love my kitties!
- Must get myself motivated!
Sep 30 2010, 01:42 AM
Thank-you all! It's not as dramatic as it sounds, from the West to the East of England may be big by our standards but that's barely a state by USA standards. I have friends there who are happy to take me in while I get settled/find work.
Pierrot - braver soul than I. The city I lived in when at Uni had an outdoor ice rink built every winter and I never went on because I was worried about falling down and looking silly. I wish I had done it now.
Razzy - I love it when something simple like a nice day can make you feel worlds better.
Pyroclasm - I've woken up with a cat licking me. That's a sandpapery experience.
Sep 30 2010, 05:01 AM
[/late post] I hope your feeling better with your stomach and all! Also The Fourth Kind is based on a true story... its kind of disturbing, they use real file footage along side the movie images... Great movie... creepy as hell in some parts... @ Disasterpiece
[/late response] So you have a hippie as a roomie huh? if my roommate told me that florescent bulbs were cancerous, then ask him if he shops in convenient stores, or supermarkets, every time he walks into one of those he must be at risk, then I'd tell him to get a job hippie... XD lol don't say that though, its not terribly appropriate... anywho, I know the feeling of having a roommate that makes you nuts.... I had one that brought guys home in the middle of the night and lets just say it wasn't appropriate.... I suggest making compromises? @ Chiyo
Good for you!! Maybe a different environment will help you? Good luck though!
I"ve not been around in a while! Hope everyone is well. I've been away a lot lately because my husband and I are getting things in order for our trip to Cali in a few months for christmas.... we're surprising my mom!
-I got the best birthday gift ever... no my birthday isn't until January, BUT I got my gift early... On January 22nd, I'm going to see my favorite hockey team on their home ice! YAY!!! We're going to see the Detroit Redwings play at the Joe Lewis Arena in Detroit, they're playing against the CHicago Blackhawks... big rival...
Made my day!
Sep 30 2010, 11:46 AM
Hurricane-force rain ruins laptop screen.
I hate my life. I hate mother nature and I wish a thousand curses upon it.
I also damn Underarmor for making a crappy backpack because of it.
A Pierrot's Aria
Sep 30 2010, 01:09 PM
@Pyroclasm I came close to falling a lot of times too! But I always ended up doing that run-on-the-spot thing you do when you're about to slip...all the while saying "Oh no oh no oh no oh no". It must have been quite comical to those who were watching/listening.
@Chiyo You're still moving quite a distance away by the sounds of it! And any move is a hard one no matter how far we're going, a lot of the time...I mean, I still feel homesick and didn't really want to move and I only went from the West of the county to the South...
And you should go ice skating one day! I was weary of looking stupid at first, but if you think about it, people slipping on the ice is the norm on the rink- they don't laugh or anything.
-My whole right side is aching like hell, and my knee is stinging and covered in plasters...I was walking down a hill on the way home and tripped over and didn't just simply fall on the floor; I tripped, flew and landed on my knee, after which I went rolling a few times down the hill eventually landing on my back with my legs dangling underneath a parked car! What's worse, the driver was in the car and saw the whole thing! Must be payback for not falling at the rink last night! It was one of those situations where you could have either cried out of embarrassment, or despite the pain, laughed it off and hobbled home. I did the latter. xD
-There's a core text I need for one of my philosophy modules, and I died a little inside when I saw the price: £25! That's so expensive for a book, especially when I'm broke! I've already shelled £20 out on a Latin course book I needed.
Maybe that was on my mind when I fell.
Sep 30 2010, 01:14 PM
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Sep 30 2010, 04:42 AM)
Thank-you all! It's not as dramatic as it sounds, from the West to the East of England may be big by our standards but that's barely a state by USA standards.
Ah yeah XD I live in New York, so for me that'd be like going to California lol.
My brother is acting ridiculous, and making me laugh. I haven't laughed this hard in so long.
-I'm actually doing well in GYM for once. Huzzah!
Sep 30 2010, 02:53 PM
mom is yelling at me about "I BUY YOU A NICE THING [laptop] AND YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO MESS IT UP"
she's going off about how she won't pay for it (who said she had to pay for it, I'M paying for it)
i dont need to be insulted by her. It was an accident, it wasn't like I was careless. I was carrying the laptop in MONSOON RAINS. It was ridiculous rain. Nothing I could do.
so now it's either spend $200-$300 or invest $400 for 3 year warranty and accidental warranty coverage and have this thing repaired for free.
Sep 30 2010, 04:55 PM
- Thank you so much, my stomach feels a lot better. Sometimes it just acts weird. XD I thought The Fourth Kind was alright (I was definitely looking out for white owls outside my bedroom window that night >.>), though I thought the lack of visuals (whenever videos cut off, went blurry, etc.) made it kinda sucky. D: And those tickets sounds like an awesome birthday present~ Pierrot's Aria
I hope you feel better! It's both painful and embarrassing to fall in front of others (I did that at a school play once... I was so close to tears from embarrassment!).
- The floors are getting done. So I have to live somewhere else this weekend. I'm waiting for my friend to get back to me. If not, I'll have to stay with my grandparents. I love staying with them, but I don't know how I'm gonna work on art projects without a computer... I guess I'll ask for an extension on the projects.
- I love sprinkles. I drowned my ice cream in them.
- I don't wanna talk about my favorite song in front of my Sociology class. It's not like I'm shy; I just don't feel like doing it.
- Play rehearsals will start getting fun when I'm allowed to use a gavel.
- I'm so stressed out by everything. *headdesk*
- September was National Piano Month, apparently. Too bad I only found that out yesterday.
- I wrote about screamo for my Sociology music research project. I don't even like screamo that much. I just thought no one else would write about it. XD
- I'm having friends over to watch the new 'The Office' tonight. Woot.
Oct 1 2010, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I've woken up to that before as well. I've also woken up to find myself being smothered by a cat sleeping on my face. So I'm happy when they just cuddle with me and don't try to kill me in my sleep...@A Pierrot's Aria:
I did that a few times as well.
But I stuck pretty darn close to the edge of the rink for most of the time, so I had something to grab onto before I fell. And, YOW, sounds like you had a nasty fall. Hope you heal up quickly!
- Today, I got my mother The Very Best of Deep Purple and made her month. I haven't seen her that enthusiastic in a while. I'm happy to have made her happy.
- I'm rather happy myself today. With each new piece of information revealed for the game I am waiting for, I get more excited! The wait has been very long, but the Japanese version is now only a month away, and 2 months for the English version! Can't wait!
Oct 1 2010, 05:11 AM
- Yeah the only creep factor for me was when they put the doctor under hypnosis and her face was all contorted and the voice was screaming I am God.... Her face was messed up at that part... I didn't like that, for my husband the actual file footage of the guy killing his family
startled him the most.... yikes.... and yes I'm totally excited for the hockey game...
-I"m very tired, I want to sleep but I has to go and makes the money.... XD Thank god I"m leaving work around 10:15am...
-I'm going to see the movie Let Me In today, I just might post a review in the movie section today...
-I got that game LOTR: Aragorn's Quest.... everyone should buy it... I love it... I could have prolly waited for the price to come down from $60 BUT I had to have it.... It reminds me of FF in a way NOT on storyline obviously or style, but the RPG aspect... You have to do side quests and such... either way go play it! Great game!
Oct 1 2010, 07:33 AM
@ScarMySoul- I wish I could get that excited about hockey, being in the area that I am. But seeing as how our home team (Buffalo Sabres) haven't been as good lately...
I should be writing my article to promote my school anime club's end-of-the-year Anime North trip for my Journalism class, but instead I'm on here, as I don't feel like getting up and finding the people I have to interview...
-I'm sleepy... and I have GYM today...
Oct 1 2010, 06:13 PM
- Turns out the fumes from the floors aren't completely unbearable, as long as I'm in the basement or the second floor. So I'm staying home this weekend. Huzzah!
- Nobody knows how to make plans. It really pisses me off. While everyone is having the times of their lives at the Bullet concert, us four non-Bullet people are doing nothing at our respective homes because we can't come up with simple plans to hang out. How miserable.
- What am I supposed to do tonight? We have everything in one room; TV, computers, my drawing/sewing desks, whatever. But it's my dad's temporary bedroom. So I can't do anything after he goes to bed.
- BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
- Awww, my dog looks so cute right now, sitting all pretty and tall like that. ;-;
- ...Now it looks like my dog is watching 'Say Yes to the Dress'. Lolz. I love when dogs stare at TV sets, as though they're deeply interested in what the magical box is showing.
- *sigh* I really feel like crud. All of my friends are out having a great time, and I'm stuck at home. Such is the life of a teenager... *ANGSTYANGSTANGSTMYHEARTISANEMPTYVOID*
- Whenever I have to go upstairs, I have to sneak/leap over the wood floors. Like a ninja. Heck yeah.
- I'm gonna shut up now, and lurk around the rest of the forums...
Oct 1 2010, 08:07 PM
--I got into the class I wanted! And I'm dropping my Thursday shift at the dining hall! Yay!
--My computer science class is actually pretty awesome. In the middle of class today, it all made sense. I think. We'll see when I actually have to do the homework, but I think I'll be okay. I have friends who will help, too.
--Dinner just keeps getting more and more epic. Last night, one of my friends sorta-kinda caused me to spill some salad, and so I told him he was next. Tonight, he dropped some ice in his lap! (Not a lot, but enough that I was able to make a point of bringing it back up.)
--Yay, weekend! Oh wait... homework and dining hall work. Right. *sigh* At least I'm among friends!
Oct 2 2010, 07:55 AM
I'm having worries about my take-home quiz in Trigonometry. I hate that I have to do it. What I'm more worried about was,
my future in college. HELP me God !!
Oct 2 2010, 10:10 AM
laptop screen improving.....god willing it will recover....hopefully
Anime Club at my school is a blast, oy, the shenanigans that occur there
right now we are watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzemia, Last Exile, and Seto...something, i forget, but it involves a mermaid and a guy getting hitched
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here