Thanks for the comforting replies, everyone. I feel grateful that there are people like you guys who can make a stranger like me feel better.
QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ Jun 18 2010, 11:24 AM)
- 19... dubbed. I need it.
Looking forward to that, too.
You guys in the other side of the planet are lucky to see it first XD
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 18 2010, 12:40 PM)
If you feel very itchy to talk, talk to me. I promise I will listen.
-Well, the stuff he said was rubbish, because I don't want to change for someone falling in love with me.
If I don't get a proper love, then I don't need one at all. Yeah, that is it. Maybe I should get used to be lonely forever.
Thanks. I might do that sometime. I hope you won't hesitate to do the same.
Yes! Love yourself first. If he can't love you for what you are, it's not your loss.
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 18 2010, 03:44 PM)
...I can't make my usual long-form replies for this thread because my Net connection is not cooperating at all, but just coming in to give StormGoddess a hug, and send my condolences.
I'm so thankful that you did that even though your net connection is that, erm, lazy. Thanks.
QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jun 18 2010, 04:18 PM)
StormGoddess--You are not stupid! You have every right to feel as upset as you do, and I wish there was somebody there who would actually help you.
Yes. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight when I said that and I feel guilty. If there's one thing I could call stupid it's ignoring a creature that was fighting for its life.
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Jun 18 2010, 07:44 PM)
StormGoddess- At least you were there for him, which probably meant a lot to him <:3
That's what I've been thinking, too. I hope I was good enough to be his owner.
QUOTE (EniviD EiraM @ Jun 18 2010, 10:08 PM)
- I feel sorry for what happened. I hope you'll be okay.
I'll probably be after some time. Thanks to you guys I feel a little better now than yesterday.
Also, my condolences to Kale and Turdaewen.
- I think I quote too much. Sorry XD I just wanted to reply to everyone.
- I feel a little better now. I'm just so thankful there are people I could turn to.
- I told this story to another friend of mine, and well he replied "So, what do you want me to do?" Yeah, what better way to ruin my already ruined mood than to hear someone say something rude. Oh well, at least he apologized.
- About my cousin, she already flew back to her province this afternoon. That's good because I don't intend to let her
stay here for so long.
- I wouldn't forget that dog but I think I should move on (though slowly) and just take care of my remaining pets.
- Episode 19~ I want you now.
- Uhm, does any of you watch Arakawa Under the Bridge? Funny that I started watching it because it has "Arakawa" on its title. And it's going to end soon, too. D:
- Oh, before I forgot, Happy Father's Day to your dads.