QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Mar 17 2010, 04:25 PM)
- I GOT A JOB!!! Sorry I was excited
- I start tomorrow working in the Service Department of the Howard Pontiac Dealership near my house! YAY!
- I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself lol
- That is a GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations!! That made my day!!
QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Mar 17 2010, 12:37 AM)
--I somehow managed to 4.0 Psych 101. Yeah... still don't get it, but I'm not gonna argue. It's keeping my GPA alive! ^-^
- You aced
Psych101!!! Congratulations!! Nicely done!!
QUOTE (sToRm GodDesS @ Mar 16 2010, 08:57 AM)
- One of my dogs passed away this morning. I still can't believe it. She'd been living with us for almost 5 years, but my uncle took care of her (and our other dogs) when we moved out from our old house. I still don't know what to feel now. I guess I should just think of the remaining 3 dogs and take care of them. It's good that she's in a better place now.
- Aw, sorry to hear the sad news...
But yes, hope she's resting in peace in doggie heaven now.
QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Mar 15 2010, 10:28 PM)
Apparently my essay that I worked all night on and thought was bad got got reviews from people in my class.
I also got an essay back on a book I never finished reading my professor's comment was "This essay shows that you read the book in great depth and detail."
- Niiice!! Well done!! ^^ But, but, I'm so envious you get to see Mythbusters!!!
That's one of my favorite shows!!
Hope you'll enjoy!! ^^
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Mar 15 2010, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Mar 15 2010, 07:31 AM)
CT's:Mythbusters are coming to my school!
Awe... SOME!!! Consider me jealous.
- Makes TWO.
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Mar 12 2010, 04:27 PM)
- Mothers Day Sunday. Once again my sister hasn't bothered so I've had to get a gift for her so Mum doesn't get hurt. I swear my sister is so laid back she's horizontal.
- That's so nice of you!! ^^ What did you got for her? ^^ (Mother's Day is in May in the U.S. ^^)
QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Mar 13 2010, 09:39 PM)
Oh God, today was one of the longest days of my life. I'm applying for a residential high school for juniors and seniors, so today I had to go and write an essay and take a math test. The essay is probably the worst piece of crap I've ever written, but at least I managed to finish the math part. The competition is so tough, I'm really not expecting to get in, just wanted to give it a shot. April 12th will never come soon enough. D:
- How did it go??
I hope you can get into the school of your choice!! Good luck!! ^^
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Mar 16 2010, 12:39 PM)
- And allergies are in full swing...complete with headaches, itchy eyes, sniffling, and worse of all, the constant coughing. Oh it's a nightmare already.
- I need sleep...but not the allergy medicine-induced kind...
- I know how that feels!! Hope it goes away soon!!
QUOTE (sambam @ Mar 17 2010, 04:55 PM)
- Got a needle today, now my arm hurts .__.
- Instead of cleaning, I think I might go for a nap. The needle probably made me feel this tired. D:
- Ouch, hope you'll feel better after some napping time! ^^
(I run out of allowable # of quotes. >.<)
@A Pierrot's Aria
- Glad you got the reimbursement!! Hope they catch the bad guy!!
- Of course, you lost someone very close, and it's sad, and missing him and crying is part of the natural healing process, I think. I think it takes a long time to get over the loss of someone who was very close. Meantime, hope you can hold on to all the good memories of him, but also, eventually, hope you will be able to go on with less sadness to hold you down each day. I think (I'm guessing) you cousin would like to see you eventually able to go on with your life without feeling the sadness of the loss of him in your life each day. (Hope that makes any sense. I'm not very good at explaining these things. >.<)
And, last but not least... WELCOME BACK, Le Monkey
It's been ages since last time I saw your post on "Penny!!!"
Or, anywhere in the forums for that matter!!
Nice to see you again!
- Haven't posted here for a while, although I've been reading everyone's posts. ^^
- "Green Day
" today. (Not the "Earth Day" kind, but other kind XD)
- I did not forget to ware something Green so that I didn't get pinched.
- Good pint or two sounds good today. ^^