QUOTE (Nathaniel @ Jan 13 2010, 07:26 PM)
- All I've heard about today was that earthquake in Haiti; a bit too close to home for me, and a bit odd that just when their economy was getting better, the very next day, there is an earthquake......
The news media for the past several days here in the U.S. has been dominated by the coverage on this. It overwhelms me to learn the extent of damage/casualties, and reminds me, once again, how fragile our human lives can be, also how fragile the "normalcy" of our "normal/usual" daily lives can be, how easily they can get disrupted and destroyed, blah blah.... but I don't want to bore you all to death, so I should stop now. ^^
Anyway, just wanted to note that my thoughts go out to hundreds of thousands of people who are affected by this earthquake.
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Jan 15 2010, 04:10 PM)
- £50 compensation on a photoprint/gift website means I'm going to treat myself to a big book of my favourite artworks...or those of which I'm most proud anyway.
- Oh, £50?! Niiice!! (You're an awesome artist, and you deserve more of these, IMO! ^^) Hope more of those coming your way!! ^^
And, btw, how was the Cherry Blossom tea?
QUOTE (Slashrose1010 @ Jan 11 2010, 12:47 AM)
Hey, it's nice to see you too. I am glad not all of the olde mods abandoned this place, haha. How are things?
- Tehehe, thanks!! ^^ And, yes, myself and Chiyo
are still holding out. XD And, we are still getting new members everyday, so yeah, I think things are going all right (knock on wood.
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jan 10 2010, 07:54 PM)
- My sweet 16 is in 3 days! Woo hoo!
Oh no, I'm late!!! I knew yours was coming up, but I somehow missed it. Sorry.. But, better late than never, so....Happy (belated) Sweet Sixteen, Hagaren_4ever!!
QUOTE (MsLinn @ Jan 12 2010, 02:45 PM)
Don't know where to put this aarrgg!! (Don't wanna put it in Episode 4 thread ;_;, but couldn't find any other thread in the Brotherhood forum...)
Anyway, I was rewatching Brotherhood and in ep4 around 13:30, when Hughes and Armstrong are looking at Basque Grand's file after he is killed by Scar, it sais a lot of stuff, including "London"...Lol, I'm lame, but just wanted to point it out (I rarely notice theese things, so I'm extra glad when I do!)
- Please feel free to go ahead and add your post to FMA:B Ep 4 discussion thread, if you'd like. We talked about the similar stuff on other FMA:B ep discussion threads, and if you're being hesitant because the thread is now old, I think it's quite all right to add more posts to older ep discussion threads if anyone gets new thoughts, new info, etc. on the episode, IMO.
QUOTE (sambam @ Jan 15 2010, 07:05 PM)
- My head hurts. T_T I hate being sick. I also miss all my friends at school.
- So bored, maybe I should go read a book.
- I was sitting at home all week, a walk would be nice. but then again.. I'm sick. !%#%@ D<
- I read that you've been sick for a while! Hope you will feel better soon!
...Also, to those members who are having Final/Mid Term exams... Hope you study well, and wishing you good luck with the exams!! ^^
- Finally, weekend!!! ^^
- Phew, this past week has been hectic and taxing.. (and that's an understatement. >.<)
- But, there was some much bigger catastrophic stuff happened in the world, and that put my stuff in proper perspectives, so...
- I'm just glad that it's finally weekend, and I can take a quick breather and get to enjoy brief but nice and calm moment.