Gah... I give up. I spent the last 50 minutes making a post with long long replies, only to have my net connection messing up and losing the whole post, TWICE! >.<
- Yeah, that's why I haven't posted here for sometime. It's kind of hard to post a long reply post when my Web connection keeps fading away.
- I will try it later again, when the connection seems slightly more stable.
- Anyway, happy birthday
- The rest of people I replied to, I will try it the third time to get them posted later.
: Trying to post replies again, and see if it works the third time. (Although, I'm making much shorter replies this time. >.<)
First off, to our fellow U.S. members, happy (very belated) Thankgiving!! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving Day, and sufficiently stuffed yourself silly with Turkey/Ham/Chinese food/whatever you had for the occasion. ^^
QUOTE (sambam @ Nov 30 2009, 04:29 PM)
- r.i.p grandpa, i'll miss you
- Aww.. sorry to hear about your grandfather. Condolences to you and your family.
QUOTE (Quistis88 @ Nov 6 2009, 11:47 AM)
- Almost died on Monday due to a freak accident. Won't go into details. Glad to be alive.
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! How come did I missed this? (Blames it heavily on my anemic Web connection that keeps fading away. >.<)
So, what happened?!
Or, whatever happened, I'm so so so glad you came out all right. ^^
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Nov 27 2009, 11:15 AM)
Ever been in one of those situations where someone jkes about something to show it doesn't bother them...but they keep making jokes and bringing it up so it gives away it does bother them?
What do I do? Ask them if they are trying to cover up how they really feel or let it be?
- Yeah, maybe you can ask them if they would like to talk about it?
(And then, cross your fingers that that wouldn't open up a can of worms. XD) ......BTW, how was your trip? ^^
QUOTE (angelstar2408 @ Nov 22 2009, 11:33 PM)
-Received my Report Card last week!!! All of them are A+ except for Algebra which is only A but still....
- That's awesome!! Congratulations! Nice job!!
And... happy 14th birthday!!
- Sorry to hear that your brother got Asthma. Some people may take Asthma lightly, but it can be deadly serious, and it seems awfully lot of people are getting Asthma these days, including many young children. :(
Hope his is well under control. And, BTW, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! ^^
- The news about that cop-killer guy is everywhere! And you are in Seattle!
Hope they will catch him soon, and meantime, stay safe!!
- Hmm... is this "let's escape from prison" week? JS
got the cop killer guy running loose in Seattle, and you got an escaped rapist running loose around your area? >.< Hope they catch that one soon, too, and meantime, please stay safe!!
- Hope you had a "proper" celebration of your becoming of the legal drinking age! XD
BTW, how is your job going? Sounded like you got a very nice job, and hope it's going well. ^^
Also, I know it's awfully late but anyway, waving to Ed's_Girl
!! Long time no see!! Nice to see your posts!! ^^
And, I guess that's it... my connection is getting slower, and I should stop before I get cut off.
- Oh my, it's December already?
- As some others have stated, time flies, and it's whizzing by me.
- I haven't even started my Christmas shopping for this year! (if any XD)