QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 14 2009, 02:15 PM)
- I feel empty - just came back from the funeral of a person I knew since pre-University years i.e. 10 years ago, she was just 24! Went for a trial dive for a charity event... then something happened and autopsy started that she died from drowning.
- I know this is late reply but.. so sorry for your loss.
Hope your friend is resting in peace now.
QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Jul 20 2009, 12:52 AM)
-I checked my grade online and I'm happy that I got straight A's...
- That's awesome!! Nice job!! ^^ And yeah, sorry you lost the whole typed page..That happens to me, too sometimes. It's so grrrr. I know. >.<
QUOTE (Mhacy @ Jul 20 2009, 10:08 AM)
~I got a perfect score in our test in AP!
- Great job!! Congrats!! ^^
QUOTE (Mhacy @ Jul 17 2009, 06:44 AM)
~my dad was sick..and he's on Qatar..no one's there to take care of him. I hope he's okay
Oh no.. Hope your dad is getting better!!
BTW, your computer class sounds awesome!! I wanna take that one!!
QUOTE (Blitz @ Jul 13 2009, 07:28 PM)
- AP Exam scores! 5 - AP World History and 5 - AP Environmental Science. I totally thought I fail'd APES, but I'm happy. :3
- Awsome! Congrats!!!
QUOTE (Trakonda @ Jul 20 2009, 03:00 AM)
...if anyone still remember me talking about my guinea pig Viivi?
..Well, she's gone now. I found her dead in her cottage on Friday night. ..been crying like there's no tomorrow because of this, since Viivi was the SWEETEST guinea pig I EVER had, and it just saddens me that she had to die so young no matter how much we tried to help her.
- Awww.. I'm sorry to hear that.
But, glad to hear that Vivi's sister now has a new friend!
QUOTE (Forgiven @ Jul 18 2009, 11:34 PM)
-My cousin woke me up this morning telling me to make bacon. Because I am the only one in my family who can make bacon correctly. But then the grease poped out at me, now I have like, 10 little burns all over my arm. They don't really hurt like they did the first 5 mins. I look deformed.
- Yikes! I never knew cooking bacon was that dangerous!!
Hope they'll get better soon.
QUOTE (Aribelle @ Jul 21 2009, 01:35 AM)
-WANT! Want want want want waaaant
- Ohhhhh.. that one is sooo cute!!
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Jul 17 2009, 09:48 AM)
*A few months ago I gave away my VHS of Michael Jackson's Ghosts to a charity shop after trying to seel it on ebay and getting no-where. They are now going for about £35...
- Ouch. >.< While ago I got rid of a bunch of boom boxes that I somehow inherited from friends who moved out of town. And recently I found out these things are selling for quite a chunk of money on ebay.
BTW... thank you, Chiyo
for your kind words. Coming from you two that's quite something to me. ^^
(Although, I'm really not that good.. I cover that with the use of smilies
QUOTE (zombie @ Jul 16 2009, 11:42 PM)
lol I had the problem of the keyboard been damaged. I replace it and what I replace it with another broken one. I went for a about week like this with all the errors. oh I hated it so much.
- Gahaha, that sounds like describing my whole computer situation. :P
- Welcome back!! Nice to see your posts again!! ^^
And of course...Happy 15th birthday, Little Washu!!
- Just heard from someone I haven't heard from for a long time..
- That made my day, and I'm currently in a good mood. ^^
- However... when it comes to me
writing letters, I'm awful at writing to friends.
- I totally procrastinate. XD