QUOTE (sweety_pie @ Jul 3 2009, 02:32 AM)
Well, I decided to see whats been up around here.... I know it's been a while. I've been busy. ... Anyways I got amnesia so I thought now would be a good time to pop in and say Hi to everyone.
- Nice to see you!!! You got amnesia? Hope you remember me?!
Hope you can stick around for a while!
QUOTE (Ice Blizzard @ Jul 1 2009, 11:06 PM)
asdasfdsafds. havnt been here in forever.
- Long time no see!! You should stop by more often!!
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Jul 2 2009, 02:23 AM)
Wow, it seems a new wave of members have taken the place over
I don't recognize any of these usernames ...
- Haha, actually, they are the main posters all around the board these days, and as most of our oldie friends come around only once in a while these days, much less posting regularly on threads (other than coming on "Penny" thread once in a while ^^) if not them our board would be awfully quiet.
BTW, I like your drawing of Kakashi! Nicely done!! ^^
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 2 2009, 01:50 PM)
- I'll be away for one week.
- I can't wait to go to the British Museum and the other London museums
- Hope you have a safe trip, and have a wonderful time in London! And, don't forget to come back! ^^
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Jul 2 2009, 11:15 AM)
I have blistered a blister on my foot...thats what I get for walking round Cambridge all Saturday then working in a place that requires me to be on my feet all day. Much raw flesh...nasty
- Ouch, hope that's gonna heal soon!!
Tho... walking around in Cambridge actually sounds nice. ^^
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Jul 2 2009, 11:15 AM)
...apart from when Tombow pops up.
Haha, yeah, I try to "pop up" more, but I often get taken up by other stuff... Sorry.. ^^
QUOTE (Aribelle @ Jul 2 2009, 01:57 AM)
-[rant]This whole Tylenol thing is getting waaaay blown out of proportion...it's always carried a risk of liver damage, and the main reason it's becoming a problem is because people are accidentally taking too much! And the alternative over the counter pain relievers, aspirin and ibuprofen, are gonna cause stomach bleeding if you take them too often! And acetaminophen is really a great pain reliever...I just think this big fuss is unnecessary...maybe change the labels, but to restrict the dosage...?[/rant]
- Personally I'm quite careful with the dosage on painkillers, but I know lots of lots people who eat these pills like candies, especially some older people I know. They think if 2 tabs work good, then 4 tabs should work better, or something. And, try telling them about "proper dosage" and "danger of liver damage" usually goes "in on one ear and out the other," and it's rather scary how careless they are about this. So, for that, I'm kind of glad to see that something is getting done. ^^
QUOTE (angelstar2408 @ Jul 2 2009, 01:18 AM)
-I have a feeling of anxiety right now
..... I keep on telling myself I'm just 13 that entered high school so I shouldn't be thinking about career right now but I can't stop worrying..... I feel that if I become a surgeon, I'd be happy but I'm not sure if I'll be financially stable with a job like that but if I become a nurse I'll be rich because of it's demand but I wont really be happy...urgghhh!!!
- You are only 13!!! You shouldn't be worried about your career yet.
But, I think it's great that you have a goal of becoming a surgeon. As Aribelle
said, it takes many years of studying and doing Intern, but, you seem a bright young lady, so I hope you'll go for it.
QUOTE (Saving_Grace @ Jun 30 2009, 07:10 AM)
- My mum called me a an hour or so ago to tell me that our dog has died. Realization hasn't quite hit me yet, but I still feel pretty miserable. Poor Jessie, she was such a good dog. I'm going to miss her a lot.
- Awww... sorry to hear that. Hope your dog is in a better place now.
QUOTE (Trakonda @ Jun 28 2009, 08:46 AM)
-OH, and one more thing.. I'm going to be an aunt. o_o My brother called here last night and told us that his wife is pregnant. Woah. <3
- Congratulations! Hope everything goes well!! ^^
Thank you, Aribelle
!! I hope my fish is in a good place now.
- July 4th weekend shouldn't be this stressful, but it seems people are in and out, and tons of phone calls all of a sudden, and messages, and it's awfully busy!
- I just want to have a nice fun weekend, plus some fireworks. It doesn't seem asking too much.