Okay, about my weekend...
The whole story is available here
. There's too much to just copy and paste so I'll just say this.
Vic was awesome and very funny. He really is a very sweet guy in person and I am glad to have met him. I had a paranoid moment tho because when I originally went to see him, the line for people to get in got cut off RIGHT AT ME. But they had him do the Q & A again later so I got to see him then. >3>
I nearly threw my Roy plushie at him at one point, but the kid behind me beat me to it and threw his Vincent Valentine plushie instead. Lol. The Roy plush would've been WAAAAAAAAAY funnier tho. Damn my slowness.
He signed my first volume of FMA manga. <3 The voice actor of Falman also signed it. (I know his name and how to say it but I can't SPELL it for the life of me D: ) Me and my friend also got a picture taken with him. <3 I'm gonna try and get my volume signed by as many of the FMA voice actors as possible >3>
I have to be more aware of things tho. Before I got into his panel, we were lingering around outside the room and some girls were being very excited and I didn't know why until I turned my head and realized Vic was right in front of me with his back turned. O_O I mean REALLY right in front me, if I had moved I would've bumped into him. Tiffany Grant was also right beside us in the dealer's hall and started talking to my friend BUT I MISSED TALKING TO HER BY A SECOND BECAUSE I SAW A CUTE ENVY COSPLAYER. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Tons of people sympathesized me over customs and took pictures of my sign. I got a bunch of hugs from people who felt bad for me. One guy offered to go shoot customs up because he was some gun carrying character XD One guy said the picture's going up on his website, another said I should expect it on youtube.
Bought a ton of stuff. Over all bought 9 graphic novels, 4 keychains (2 different Hughes ones, a Roy and a Riza), a Moogle plushie, an Al hat, a Rozen Maiden ring made out of real steel I believe (whatever it is my friend said it won't turn my finger green), a Pinky Street doll, and a pair of Roy cosplay gloves because there was nothing else to spend that last bit of money on. X3 This weekend I also bought a cute hat, a new skirt and Pokemon Pearl. My Piplup is named MaesHughes. Yaaaaaaaay. *
not a fangirl X3;;;
* Really, it was because it was male, and my friend had already named his "The Fonz" (the last evolution looks like Fonzie XD) and I didn't want to copy that. X3; Plus Roy was a no no because....it's a water pokemon XD;
The most notable cosplayers were:
1) pyramid head. There's one of these at every con I swear. X3 But it makes me laugh~
2) only one Rozen Maiden cosplayer....A SUISEISEKI. When she saw my sign she felt like crying for me. We had a sympathetic desu moment. Lots of hugs.
3) a group as Tamaki, Kyouya and Haruhi. The Tamaki was actually kissing girl's hands and giving them all REAL roses. <3 So sweet
4) the most AWESOME Demyx in the world. Pose was dead on, hair was right, she even had his guitar thing and it looked AMAZING.
5) TETRIS BLOCK. I MISSED THIS ONE. I didn't see it but my friend's brother did. ;.;
6) DOMO. SOMEONE AS DOMO. I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE THO ;_;
7) a very adorable Envy, already mentioned. The Ed in her group was okay, but the Roy with her SUCKED. He would've made a better Hughes! For crying out loud he had glasses and stubble! >> (and yes he was Roy, had the gloves and all)
8) a fat Princess Peach and Daisy. XDDDDDDDDDDD Didn't take a pic of them tho.
9) Two very cute little girls dressed as Mew Ringo and Mew Berry from TMM. :> didn't take a picture once again.
10) I only caught these guys once, and they were Naruto cosplayers so I didn't care but I give them props. They were Sasori and Deidara and the third in their group was one of Sasori's puppets or something and leading them around on puppet strings.
I only saw two Roys and both sucked. Apparently there was a third roaming around upstairs, who was female and VERY GOOD, but I missed her. Either way....PROOF that female cospalyers are better than male. =/
We left halfway through Lucky Star. It was a good day. <3