QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jul 14 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]561948[/snapback]
Well, no concert or party for me. Spent the whole day in the ER bc my sis almost had a heart attack :*( Her heart rate was less than 40 beats per minute and they had to bring out a crash cart incase it stopped....and she got a shot of epinephrine. And then the stupid person at the ER wouldnt let me see her or tell me what was going on...and mademe wait in the waiting room...so i called everyone i knew bitching about the service at the hopsital.
And then my dad got there and like...they let him back. AND HE DIDNT EVEN COME OUT TO LET ME KNOW HOW SHE WAS i was in the dark and in the waiting room by myself for like...3 hours. Shes ok for now, thank god. But she has lots and lots of tests to go through this week.
- Oh my!! So, she is out of ER now?? Is she in ICU? Did they (or your dad) tell you what was wrong? Anyway, glad to know that your sister is ok. Hope they can find out what is wrong, and treat her well!! And, so sorry you had to wait in the waiting room for 3 hours!! I bet you were so worried about her!! I feel for you!! *hugs!!*
QUOTE(Envy @ Jul 15 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]562004[/snapback]
However, we have some neighbors who basically have a slave living in their garage who is rumored to have stolen from my roomie and others in the neighborhood. Sometimes she leaves the door leading from the garage to the house unlocked at the dogs are worthless as guard dogs. She's assumed that he's entered the house before because somebody was called from her phone who called back and left an angry message and nobody from the house knows who that was or called that person. Loose change has turned up missing, which is odd since there is an x-box and now a playstation on the livingroom. My theory is the door was left unlocked, the slave next door entered and feed the dogs the salami to make friends, because the great dane had explosive diarrhea friday morning and of course more than half a pound of my salami was missing. Why would he come in to steal salami when two digital cameras were sitting on the coffee table? ..
-san -Whoa!! Plot thickens!!
If this person is coming into your house and helping himself with your food, and stuff like that, it's so creepy!!
(Get that security camera!!)
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jul 14 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]561838[/snapback]
Huzzah for me, I'm going to be a published poet! I entered a poem into a contest, and although it didn't win they wanted to publish it in another book. I don't get paid (boo) but heck, score one for Chi.
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jul 15 2007, 05:55 AM) [snapback]562047[/snapback]
Anywho, the book my poem will be published in is going to be called "Poetic Fantasy". Not sure as of yet if its just everyday people's poems or mixed in with famous poets. Either way I've got an advanced copy heading my way.
- Congratulations!! You're going to be a published poet!! It sounds great!!!!
Please post the pic of the page when you get the advanced copy!! ^^
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Jul 14 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]561841[/snapback]
the same exact thing is happening to me with my gamecube..what my brother does is stick his finger into the memory card slot 2...sounds weird but sometimes
it works..just not for me..
- Oy, hope he will be careful.
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 14 2007, 09:06 PM) [snapback]561938[/snapback]
.my birthday Tuesday...
- Oh, happy (early) birthday!! What are you getting.. oh wait, you got that iPod and a lap top for the birthday, right?? Nice!!
QUOTE(Kenji @ Jul 14 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]561836[/snapback]
Yeah... there's a Kinokuniya there but there's no browsing copies for FMA mangas... >.<
BORDERS the best. Malaysia is the home to the world largest BORDERS...
Feel so proud... XD
- I know, you have many nice bookstores there!! Lucky you live in KL!! ^^
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 14 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]561884[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jul 14 2007, 05:08 AM) [snapback]561818[/snapback]
- Long time no see!! Welcome back!!
Nice to see you're still here.
....-It looks like almost everyone who was around before I left became a mod.
- Haha, thanks!!
- You saved a kitty?? What kind?? Are you keeping it??
- Hope you can get that tablet!!
- Sounds like you got a good collection of manga!! And, I wanna see you you cute Chinese doll!!
And, yes, update is good!! ^^
- Happy 1 month anniversary!! Glad you & your bf are going well!! I'm happy for you!!
- Nice to see you!! Glad you had a nice vacation at the beach!!
- Saturday 14th passed safely also for me. ^^
- But, we couldn't make it to the midnight showing of HP tonight. Boo.
- Speaking of 14th.. Happy Bastille Day
, to our French friends!!
(Although, it's already 15th morning. I forgot to post it in time. Sorry!!