QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jul 13 2007, 04:43 AM) [snapback]561580[/snapback]
Got my official rejection e-mail from the BBC....it was nice of them to reply at least. I did say it hoped it wouldn't put me off applying again. Being rejected won't, but there's just not much chance of something coming up that I can go for again. Ah well.
- Aww. Sorry to hear that!! But, yeah, at least they sent you "nice" rejection letter, and you can apply for other positions if such would come up.. maybe it's less often, but who knows, something bigger and better might come along.. let's keep the hopes alive.
And, congrats for winning the contest!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]561312[/snapback]
Well, I did (past tense).
I just can't stand being on my feet for 9 hours straight, no pun intended.
- Aha. Hope you'll get shorter shifts after Saturday!! ^^
And, may I ask what is your terrible "dilenma" you have now??
(It would be helpful to know what I'm praying for.
Glad your orientation at FedEx went well!! ^^
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jul 11 2007, 11:22 AM) [snapback]561134[/snapback]
The camera's fine. It's working great. The problem is that I bought a circular polarizer from Wolf but I accidently bought the wrong size so I went to get the right one. They didn't have the 58mm one there (which is the correct size) so I asked for a refund. Now I have to wait fourteen days just to get thirty two bucks back.
- Aha, it's good to know that your camera is fine. But yeah, I agree, that's a stingy refund policy!!
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Jul 11 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]561229[/snapback]
@ Tombow- Thanks! The color on my walls now is pale light blue as a base and a normal blue splattered on top.
- That sounds good!!
Oh, and I don't think regular Tylenol or Aspiring wouldn't get you addicted. I think taking them once in a while would be ok. ^^
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Jul 11 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]561274[/snapback]
You don't want to wear shorts in Texas. (not where I live anyway) Mosquitoes are not fun.
In fact mosquitoes make your outside life a living hell.
- Inside the house, too!! (I think I have two of them in the room now and I've been trying to catch them for the last couple of hours. >.<)
QUOTE(Envy @ Jul 12 2007, 01:48 AM) [snapback]561329[/snapback]
So I took Lottie's egg sac away today and I still have all my fingers. Actually, I think she was asleep, she moved a little when I opened the jar then went back to sleep I think. So I yanked it out quickly and replaced the lid. I'm glad she was dozing, I've had to fight black widows off before because I was taking their egg sac. Later, she was foraging around the bottom of her jar and picking up random things, like the silk encased bugs she's eaten and then dropped them again. I think she was looking for her eggs. I felt bad for her. Also, that millipede I fed her a couple of weeks ago is still alive. I think she's keeping it as a pet...
--san - That's good!! Now you don't have to worry about having zillions of baby spiders. ^^ I feel kinds bad for mama spider tho, about looking for her egg sac... Not that I understand any spider psychology.
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Jul 12 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]561372[/snapback]
-I was flipping channels and stopped at Animal Planet. It was about some documentary about kangaroos..and then all of a sudden the camera zooms in to two kangaroos mating...
- Haha, yeah, I've seen stuff like that on Animal Planet before, too!! (I think it was a scene with elephants.. >.<)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 13 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]561565[/snapback]
I dumped her in early June. She changed way too much and at the rate things were going, it was just an utter waste of both of our time. I was with my best friend today and we like each other but not dating right now because of well.. it's a long story. Anyway, I couldn't muster enough will to actually kiss her even though I wanted to the entire day but you know how it is, you want that first kiss to have that moment. In retrospect after kicking myself, I actually had at least one or two good opportunities to, but my brain was not working
- Not that I know much, but I think certain buildup would make the moment more special.
Anyway, best of luck with your new lady!!
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 12 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]561509[/snapback]
- Me think that would look so much more interesting than the current site design!!
QUOTE(Kenji @ Jul 11 2007, 11:03 AM) [snapback]561132[/snapback]
Cook those above ingredients, and the beverage will turns out to be green in colour...
- I think you need to add caramel for the coloring to make that dark brown color.
- Hope you'll have a good time in Georgia!!
- Hope you will have a nice trip visiting your aunt!!
Watch out for getting sunburn!! ^^
- Hope you can catch more episodes during Summer!! ^^
- Glad you're feeling better today!! ^^
And, you're going to have your Audi with V8?? Cool!!
- I got some insect bites (I think mosquitoes) and they are itchy!!
- Benedryl gel is my friend~ ^^