QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jul 4 2007, 10:27 AM) [snapback]558694[/snapback]
And i had my first business lunch yesterday...that was a nightmare. It was the first time i was paid to sit in a restaurant for 2 hours to discuss machines and tests that our lab is going to run. And i was sooo bored, bc they all started talking about their kids....i just played with my lunch. And somehow...when i wasnt paying attention...i got stuck being the head of some committee for finance and product ordering management,....or...something. I dont know what im supposed to do...all i know is that i have to call some ppl. Hmm...this looks like a job...for my secretary
- Haha, good thing you were getting paid for doing that!!
And, I don't know what to say about your sis... she's so different from you..
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Jul 4 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]558673[/snapback]
THE TWO WEEKS NOTICE IS IN! SCREW YOU TIM HORTONS! IN FACT SCREW YOU CANADA FOR INVENTING SUCH A PLACE AS TIM HORTONS!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jul 4 2007, 08:53 AM) [snapback]558681[/snapback]
I'm just going to go ahead and agree with the above statement, it has such passion behind it.
I second Chiyo
!! XDD Glad it's just two weeks more and it'll be over for you!! ^^
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jul 4 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]558692[/snapback]
Huzzah! Alan Johnston has been released! 114 days later. He was kidnapped 114 days ago in the Gaza Strip and is finally free. Geez, after flooding, no sign of summer and attempted terrorist attacks by NHS doctors its nice for this country to have some good news.
Good news indeed. I hope the press leaves him alone for a bit so he and his family can have some time together.
I agree!! It is a good news!! I'm very glad for him and his family!!
QUOTE(Taskinst @ Jul 3 2007, 11:43 PM) [snapback]558607[/snapback]
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Jul 3 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]558604[/snapback]
Good God! The fireworks sound like they're being shot right outside my window. Those idiots are going to set fire to something. I remember that almost happened one year because of stupid fireworks. I can't quite understand what the big deal is with that crap.
People are doing that around my house too. Damnit can't they just wait until tomorrow.
Ditto. It's one bad thing about the July 4th. It could get quite noisy.
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 3 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]558551[/snapback]
I released it into the yard.
But hey... I did save it from getting run over on the road. That has to count for something!
I think that was a very good thing. ^^
QUOTE(The RZA @ Jul 3 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]558537[/snapback]
Im not sure what you would feed a turtle, I seen something on the net where u can feed it fish. Maybe cut it up in chunks. But that was a while ago so i'm not 100% sure about that.
The Pet shop I go has turtles, and I had seen them feeding live gold fish. >.<
QUOTE(Kenji @ Jul 4 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]558682[/snapback]
- accounting test is fun...but somehow my account figures doesn't get balanced. >.< There goes a lot of marks... There goes my tests...
- Tehehe, sounds like my friend playing mechanic.. "it's fun taking it apart and putting it all back, but somehow it doesn't work after I put it together..." >.<
- Glad your first day of work went nicely!!
Sounds like you got really nice job!! ^^
- Hope you got some good sleep!!
- For your dry & cracked lips, in a pinch, you can put honey, or butter (or any kind of edible oil.)
- You got iPhone?? I think you're the first person I know who actually got it. Tho I heard so many pro/con opinions. Let us know how you like it!!
And, hope you'll have a fun time watching fireworks!!
- Good luck with your internship interview today!!
So, what kind of internship is it??
And, your mother, brother, and cousin are staying with you for July??
(I'm not sure if I should wish you good luck or whatnot..
- Quick & condensed version of reply post today.
- I have to help my friend who is making a huge quantity of potato salad. ^^
And...Happy July 4th!!!