QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jun 29 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]557268[/snapback]
My hand is covered in blisters after all the work I had yesterday. So many flood damaged items coming in and we have to do them all asap.
- Aww.. take care, and hope your blisters will heal quickly!!
And, hope you'll get the good news from your Uni soon!! ^^
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jun 30 2007, 01:24 AM) [snapback]557580[/snapback]
omg...omg...on top of all of the stuff that has been happening at work, i get my oen personal secretary...so tahts an assistant AND a secretary! WOOT! i wonder if payraise is factored into the calculation somehow.
AND THE GUY THAT I HAVE BEEN FAWNING OVER ASKED ME OUT!!!
Which makes me think....all of these good things are happening....and if my project works, then i know the apocalypse is coming. Either that, or some huge ass disaster is coming my way.....bc my luck is NEVER this good....
- Wow, wow, wow! He did??!!! That's a great news!! Congratulations!!
We don't know how the future comes, but let's enjoy this for now!!
(And, you got to concentrate on your DATE!!!
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 30 2007, 04:32 AM) [snapback]557609[/snapback]
I hit myself in the eye with a screwdriver a few hours back. It stopped stinging and I still have my vision, so I think I'll be okay.
- Oh.. Glad your eye was ok!! But, please be careful!! ^^
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Jun 29 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]557348[/snapback]
-So everybody thinks being single is good? I've heard that before, and more than once. *i'm still so lonely. T.T emo-emo-emo.*
Relax, you are just thirteen.
- I second that!!
And, yap I am.. and, I like it!! XDD BTW, that bunnies in the pic are so cute!! ^^
- I think you have plenty of time ahead of you!!
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Jun 29 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]557271[/snapback]
Every time I try to make a post I get logged out. Hope it doesn't happen again. XD
- Yikes! That must be frustrating!!
Hope it's fixed now??
And, what kind of cake did you make??
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jun 29 2007, 06:11 PM) [snapback]557494[/snapback]
LMAO! I just spotted Miyuki doing the funniest thing.
She was chasing after an insect of some kind out in the yard, and was jumping and trying to catch it with her teeth!
- My cat does the similar thing, so I know what you mean!! ^^
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 29 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]557432[/snapback]
if she calls nagging for me to come over, I'm just gonna straight up tell her I'm not in the mood to go anywhere this weekend.
- I think that's the best way!! Good luck!! ^^
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jun 29 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]557475[/snapback]
AND MY MOTHER SAYS I CAN GET IT.
- That's cute!!
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Jun 29 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]557438[/snapback]
At any rate, the present was sent, I've got a new manga to read, and Super Paper Mario is stealing my soul. (It's been a while since I've read manga and played games, so I'll savor this nerd phase while it lasts) I'm content, life is good.
- Ah, that's nice to hear!! Savour the moment!!
- Hope you enjoyed your day off!!
And, hope you can get your scheduling conflict worked out!!
- Why was your sister's Clover AMV removed??
BTW, if you're bored, you can always work on coloring on that Code Geass fanart!
- CONGRATULATIONS for getting your first job!!!
Good thinking dressing up nicely for the interview!! ^^
So, what kind of job you'll be doing??
- Too bad the sharkfin and melon came out too sweet..
And, I probably wouldn't waste my time on Mazda, but it's just me.
- Gah, you could have gone with a T-shirt after all?? At least there were others who showed up in suits so you looked ok, other than being less relaxed and comfortable. ^^
And, hope you did not get any headache!!
- Wow, that's a great game end! And, you were at the game?? Awesome!! That must have been sooo exciting!! Glad you were there! ^^
And, that Cubs bikini looks great!!
- I would love to spend all day shopping books! (I rarely get to do that. ^^ )
Hope you enjoy your day!! ^^
- Hope you enjoyed a day away from little kids!! ^^
And, as for the "void" feeling.. is that "void" as in "not looking forward to" kind of way, or void as in "don't know the future hold" kind of way??
Or, just plain bored??
- Hope you have a good time at your friend's birthday party!!
And, yest, start your fanfic!!
- I wish I could make more than 10 quotes on one post on this thread. ^^
- Sometimes I include 11 quotes, and my whole post comes out as a giant mess!!