QUOTE(Envy @ Jun 28 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]556761[/snapback]
Good news everyone!I got the job!
I'm sooo excited! It's working at a doggie day care so I don't have to sit at a desk all damn day long. Yay! Instead I'll be wrangling dogs. The only downside is the don't pay as much as the bay area but then again I don't have to pay as much for rent, etc as I did in the bay area since I'm sharing space with someone so it's all good. Plus I can still keep my old job since it's on a call in basis.
-san - CONGRATULATIONS!! It's great that you got something you would love to do!!
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jun 27 2007, 01:08 PM) [snapback]556404[/snapback]
Ya mean my dad's special recipe?
I dunno, he tries something different so there's really no secret recipe. We use a slow cooker and one thing he ALWAYS puts in is onion soup mix. >3< The roast form the other day also had beer, canned mushrooms and this montreal steak sauce dad had me coat all over it. Gravy was really yummy. :
- Sounds good!! I think I actually have a slow cooker somewhere, that's never gets been used!! I think it's a good way to use the slow cooker.. it makes sense!
I wanna try this sometime!! ^^
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jun 27 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]556703[/snapback]
how does my sister dress, you ask? Well, she is bigger than me...an she wears tank tops that are OBVOUISLY too small for her so that her boobs practically hang out...and like...pants that fit wrong so that her stomach hangs over them...and she is like..5'8, but wears stilletto heels everywhere so that she towers over ppl...and oodles and oodles of makeup...i mean rock star worthy. Oh and if she wears a white tank top, she will wear a leopard print bra under it so that you can see through the shirt. ITs like.,....icky...and she swears that she is hot. And then the other nite i was going out with my friends and i wore a brown like..velvet tank top with a black blazer over it..jeans and wedge heels...and like...a hankerchief scarf thing tied around my neck...and she said that I'M SKANKY! methinks she may be seeing things...
- I totally agree with Menelvir
!! Your sis got very "interesting
" taste in clothing!!
Sometimes it's hard to believe you two are sisters!! >.<
Personally, I think you dress quite fine!! ^^
And, yay for being the the queen of the geeks (for the day)!!
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Jun 27 2007, 11:21 AM) [snapback]556383[/snapback]
- Haha, I don't know.. I like Picachu, but I liked the Totoro bus better!!
QUOTE(TOXIN13 @ Jun 27 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]556559[/snapback]
@ Tombow- An expensive, boring camp, which my mami forces me to go to... *pbbt!*
- Ha, that's expensive, too?? Gee.. maybe next time hope you can pick which camp you go to yourself.. ^^
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Jun 27 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]556727[/snapback]
I think there may finally be peace among my puppies... *tear in the eye* I feel like I've accomplished something.
- That's good to know!! Whatever you did, nice job!! ^^
QUOTE(Nekokitty @ Jun 27 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]556420[/snapback]
- Our recorder got disabled so I can't record anymore Pokemon or Invader Zim. ;_;
I need to grow up....
- Nah, I think you're doing great!! Don't hurry growing up!!
BTW, yeah, bookstore might be a good idea for selling Inuyasha and Fushigi Yuugi.. ^^
- You're off to Florida in 3 days?? Nice!! How long you'll be going??
Hope you'll have a great time!!
BTW, hope you'll find the Pokemon box set somewhere!!
- That movie sounds like fun!! I may go see it!! ^^
Hope you'll have a nice day at the beach!! ^^
- Hope you're gonna enjoy your sleepover!!
- I don't know the inside, but the car looks mighty stylish!! (As in many Nissan cars.) ^^
- Are you done house cleaning?
And, congrats for your brother for the graduation!!
- Didn't know your dad passed away...
But, yeah, 6 months would be a good length of time for dust bunnies to multiply, I guess.. ^^
Hope you'll get your cleaning done soon.. And, hope your DSLR will arrive safely!!
- Hope you don't catch a cold!!
And, for the nosebleed, put ice on the bridge of the nose.. I think. ^^
- I like your sig! ^^
- I agree with Shadow Wulfe
!! I like your board ID!!
- Wow, long time no see!!! Nice to see your post here again!!
Tehehe, yes, we have many new posters here. ^^
- My Net connection is not the best today..
- Sorry if I missed replying to anyones' posts!!
- Seems like so many are cleaning the house, rooms, whatever..
- Reminds me that I should vacuum clean my room...