QUOTE(Elise Elric @ Jun 9 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]551009[/snapback]
- As of today, an eight grader named Jenna Devine, whom I knew, has been dead for a week now. She died of a brain tumor last Saturday. We knew she was going to die, but we just weren't sure when. And it was hard to sleep for we were worried that she might have died any day. My friends and I are planning on going to the cemetery with pink roses, since that was her favorite color. I miss her
A Prayer in Memory of her: Fly
Oh God Above whom created everything,
Another soul has returned to your side to feel your warm embrace.
- Aww.. So sorry to hear that!! Hope Jenna is resting at peace now. And, that is a very thoughtful of you that you're planning to go to the cemetery, and bringing pink roses... *hugs*
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jun 9 2007, 06:17 AM) [snapback]550929[/snapback]
One great thing about being a Mod is I can stop people posting my wallpapers, got 2 already haha.
- That's kind of funny!! ^^ And, I saw your pics of the crystals!! Looks like you got a nice camera!! ^^
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 9 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]550953[/snapback]
I really appreciate the people who care and help on this board, else I'd be posting my problems elsewhere.
Yes, he helps, but I think something I also got sad about when he was helping me was that he seems to be the only person on Earth who really loves me.
- Aww. We love you!! And, I'm sure your family loves you, too... just that maybe they have some funny way of showing it??
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 9 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]550987[/snapback]
QUOTE("The Ro Man")
Shalom from Israel!
OMFG, you have COMPUTERS
- Gahaha, that came out funny!!
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 9 2007, 06:32 PM) [snapback]551005[/snapback]
Apparently, when I was seven, and in second grade, I took an Iowa state test thing [Iowa, and I'm in Illinois wtf] and scored an eleventh grade level in the reading portion. Dude, I just got out of 11th grade, and I scored that when I was seven? I'm not trying to brag by any means, but that blows my mind, really...
- Wow, that sounds smart!!
- Read FMA manga!!
- Have you read my reply post I made for you here for your question of "Where can I find the drawing of older!Ed that look like Hoho like when he was 40-ish."??
- Glad your first day at work went well!!
- Hello 9th grader!!^^ Congrats for getting A's and two B's!! Nicely done!!
- I see you got a matching avatar and sig now.
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
- Yap, Justine Henin powned!!
- POTC3 was very confusing for me, too!! I need to watch it again sometime to understand it better.
And, hope you're not going away!!! ^^
- Hooray for making extra $60 bucks from the yard sale!! You earned it, IMO!! ^^
Take care, and hope to see your next post soon!!
- Glad you are having a great time in NC!! ^^ Yeah, I don't do texting, but some of my friends do. So far, I never got into it, tho. ^^
Hope you and your best friend will be back in good terms soon!! ^^
- Sounds like a nice romantic bf you got!! Enjoy!!
- Hope you're enjoying the Wisconsin trip!! ^^
- Hope you had a good time in the city today!!
- My Net connection is staying slow!!
- But, at least it's staying on and holding steady.