QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jun 1 2007, 12:08 AM) [snapback]548979[/snapback]
I just got back from my friend's weekly get together at his townhouse...and one of my friends (the one that is pissed as me bc i wont be his gf) was a total d*ck. I mean, he tried to take my seat in front of the tv, he would talk over me whenever i would try to talk, he would talk badly about me in convo....IN FRONT OF ME but speak like i wasnt in the room....and when i was watching the movie for the nite, i could see him glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. Ya know...i love my friends...but if this keeps up, im gonna have to find another way to spend my Thurs nites....
.. -my manager asked me out to a movie....im wondering if i should report him to human resources....
- Oh!! Good luck with your job interview!! ^^
But... The guy sounds like a total jerk!! Yeah, tell your friend, and maybe your friend would stop inviting him!! And, I can't believe your manager asked you out to a movie!! Well, ok, actually I believe it. "Cause you're like, totally a guy magnet!! XDD But, the manager got some nerve to ask you out!! Hopefully, you can get the other job..SOON, then you don't have to deal with your stupid manager any more!! ^^
BTW, what do you mean that you have a murder record... over 100 animals to date.. You killed them?? Why?? Is that as a part of your lab work?? (I'm guessing..)
QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ May 31 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]548774[/snapback]
YES. College is SO much better than high school.
- I totally agree with you!! So much better!!
So, when are you actually moving out??
Good luck driving the moving van!! ^^
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 31 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]548826[/snapback]
- I am disappointed by the results of American Idol. Very disappointed. Granted, I don't watch it, but I've heard the finalists, and . . . *sighs*
- I have no idea who the finalists were, but this doesn't surprise me.
Wishing you would get the job, too!! ^^
QUOTE(Saxophonist @ May 31 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]548828[/snapback]
..I'm officially done with high school. I graduated and my last day of school was yesterday.
- I got my own laptop... yay.
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ May 31 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]548860[/snapback]
YEEHAW!! Turns out I did pretty okay on that math test after all! Although the questions I figured I'd get wrong I did get wrong
but guessing worked well on a bunch
- Glad to hear that!!
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 31 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]548901[/snapback]
-Have all good grades so far on my tests, and today will be my last test
- Congratulations for getting good grades on your tests!!
And, glad you had a good time at the movie, and going to the water park!!
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ May 31 2007, 06:32 PM) [snapback]548931[/snapback]
Managed to "install" a game on the school computers!
I shall go play now.
- Nice job!!
What kind of game did you install on the school computers??
QUOTE(Ailuro @ May 31 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]548966[/snapback]
Done with high school. Mixed feelings.
-san - Why the mixed feeling??
I think a bright future (a.k.a. college life) awaits you!!
QUOTE(Elise Elric @ May 31 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]548940[/snapback]
@Tombow - Yeah I get paid for good scores. A little odd but it gets me to study a little more XD
- No, it's not odd.. seems like it's working out well, so it's all good!!
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 31 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]548974[/snapback]
-Windows has two new Operating Systems! I feel so outdated.
- Ha, I'm so outdated also!!
BTW, are you learning the sign language?? That's so cool!!
- Your aunt with two babies are visiting you, and your dad and mom are gone??
That's not fair!! >.<
- Wow, two hours of commuting time for going to the College??
Is that two hours for one way?? Or, two hours for both ways?? Either way, that's hard!!
So, which "society" forum you're forum-whoring?
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
- Nice to see you!!
I think I know what you mean about the friend. Someone whom you can share your thoughts and feelings, and talk what on your mind, is a very precious thing, IMO!!
BTW, can't wait to see your next fanart for the Royai Day!! ^^
- Aww.. Sorry you didn't get the BBC job and the Birmingham Uni job!!
I think/hope something would show up later!!
- Your mom listens to Hawthorne Heights and posts on LiveJournal?? I think that's kinda cool.
(At least she would leave you alone while she's doing that, right??
- Haven't seen you for a while!! Nice to see your posts again!!
- Good luck with your first official sale for your store!!
-san - Nice to see you!! ^^ Hope you'll have a good time going to L.A. next week!!
- Yes, glad you emerged from the shadow!!
Please come in the open more often!!
- Nice fanart drawings!! I like them very much!! ^^
Good luck with the rest of exams!!
- My keyboard batteries are "getting critically low" says the warning window.
- And the warning window pops up every few minutes!! >.<
- Since I'm out of spare batteries (of course!!) hope they will last till I get off board!! ^^