- Yay!!! You got the interview!!! Hope you'll get the job!! ^^
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 29 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]548148[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 28 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]547967[/snapback]
- This sounds like we are some Vikings crashing/invading on some England or France shore to steal some fair maidens, or something!!
Yes, and you can always come dressed for the part.
Oh!! This will be fun!!
QUOTE(ゆきえい @ May 28 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]548001[/snapback]
My friends held me down and put tanning lotion on random parts of my right leg.
Oh, the tyranny!!!
It looks like a huge birth mark gone wrong.
Yap, I got some tan this weekend!! Luckily, mine was more even. ^^
And, glad you enjoyed the movie!! You mom cried?? Was that really a sad scene??
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 29 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]548272[/snapback]
-I can always tell when my sis gets a new bf...bc suddenly she turned from cool sis to b*tch. and then everyting i do is nothing compared to her and oh how i have the worst taste in guys...i made the mistake of letting he meet some of my friends...and then she went homea nd told my family a bunch of lies about them.... And then when i get annoyed and ask her to stop, she twists it around so that everyone in the house thinks that i started an arguemtn...and it always ends in me being pissed, my sis talking in her fake-a** voice about her new bf's job and then my family totally forgets about me and keeps acting like my sis is sooo great and how i should go out and find a guy like my sis did.
- It amazes me often that you and your sis are like, so totally different!!
Yeah, I agree with your assessment.. getting out of your household would probably do you a big favor!!
BTW, glad you had great time at those BBQs!! Yap, I had a good time, too!!
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ May 29 2007, 03:32 AM) [snapback]548073[/snapback]
Less than a week now until my trip.
- Wow, so you really are going!! Be prepared for the through security inspections at the entry site!! And, wishing you a very safe trip!!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 29 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]548139[/snapback]
Today I had to wash, dry and pack the police blankets. We have to wear special protection as they are the blankets prisoners have in the overnight jail cells. Pity poor Chi and her handling and "substance" coated blankets.
- Oh boy... hope you can get some other job...was that BBC?? or some other job sometime!! But, at least it's good to know that the "substance" was just flour. ^^
BTW, your new avatar and sig look amazing!!
- Oy!! Sorry your first day started out good, but ended up icky!!
Hope it will get better later on! Crossing fingers. ^^
- What size U-Haul van are you renting?? Hope your moving goes smoothly!!
- Glad you had a good time at the Anime con! Did you take some pics??
If you did, please post on Anime Con
thread, or if cosplay pics, post on Cosplay
(And if it's Roy or Riza cosplay, then please post on Royai thread
- Nice to hear your Chicken dinner was a success!! The recipe looked good!! I may try it sometime!! ^^
- Sorry to hear that you woke up late for your first lecture!!
Hope your body clock will get used to the new schedule soon, and wouldn't miss any more of your classes!! ^^
- I just LUV your new avatar!!
-san - Gahaha, nice job with your resume!!
- Thanks for posting the plusie pics!! They are niiice!! ^^
And, hope you'll have a good time at the Prom!!
- Sorry to hear that your Math test didn't turn out well!! Hope it wouldn't be as bad as you think...
- You are still sick?? Hope you'll get well soon!!
But, congratulations for the first paycheck!! ^^
- You were a little disappointed at POTC3?? In what way??
(BTW, I haven't sen it yet, but everyone said it's great, so, just curious... ^^)
- Glad your comic is going well!! ^^
- So, your Japanese teacher can actually speak any Japanese??
And, glad the rest of the day turned out not bad... ^^
And...Happy Birthday, Alchemy's Lover!!
Hope you have a nice birthday!!
- I'm getting hungry..
- Time to go and look for something for the breakfast. ^^