QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 27 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]547740[/snapback]
See, I don't get it: why would people NOT want to hire someone who would be a good employee? Why isn't being over-qualified a good thing instead of a bad thing?
- Yeah, I hear you!! You tell them!!
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ May 27 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]547617[/snapback]
Heck, I need more material good in general. Material goods = happiness, right?
- I don't know... you can try asking that to Paris Hilton??
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 27 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]547618[/snapback]
One that involved chopping up peppers, onions and garlic on a cutting board and making a puree. I think anyone would cry from that.
Supposedly the oils repel insects, but don't kill them. (No, I'm not a Jainist or anything, but... I like bugs.)
- When you're diluting with water for spraying, add few drops of dish washing liquid soap also... it helps the solution to stick to the plant surface.
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ May 27 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]547644[/snapback]
You would think with a twin sized bed you could fit two people on it. The name is misleading...you know. Twin = two people. But not in this case, stupid mattress company. The key thing is comfort, and that sure ain't happening(with two people). Sure you can fit two people on it. But dammit, their is no space.
- A twin size bed?? Gahaha, well... I think you're supposed to use TWO twin size beds for two people.. like, twins.
But yeah, I think two people on a twin size bed would be little too small, I guess... I guess it's "do"able, but not very comfortable, I think. ^^
- Hope you made it safely to Georgia!!
- I hope you got your assignment done in time!! ^^
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
- That was a nice dream you had!! You get to meet Ed and Justin, and you get to be Al, all at the same time!!
And your siters' puppies are sooo adorable!! Hope you will post more pics of them!!
- Yay, congrats for doing well on the test, and for your team winning the baseball!!
- Long time no see!! Welcome back!!
Yes, we got many new and nice posters while you were away!!
- Hope you'll enjoy Avril Lavigne's concert!!
- I don't see your sig pic!! Might be a temporary problem at the site, tho. ^^
- Gahh, your weekend so far sounds baaad!
You had to play a lookout?? Geez. And you lost your camera!!
But, at least you got to watch Pirates!! I haven't seen it yet!!
Will you be off on Monday as well?? If so, hope you will have a better day on Memorial Day!! ^^
- I hope you'll get well soon!!
- What kind of brushes are you getting??
- Hope you have a good time at your "Oma's and Opa's" house today!
- Welcome back!! You didn't miss much this time.. ^^
BTW, nice new avatar and sig!!
- Welcome to the "Penny" thread!!
- I've done that pickles on the floor thing, too!! It's a real mess, and I know what you mean by ....poor pickles. ;____; Glad you could save most of them!! ^^
- Hope you safely escaped your dad and get to the BBQ party with your ambrosia salad, complete with cowboy bowl and cacti decorations!!
- For anyone in the U.S.... Happy Memorial Day
- BBQ, here I come!!