QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 24 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]546830[/snapback]
Omg...i soo hate teaching...i never want to do it again...unless im the supreme commander of the program. I sent my grades to the proff that teaches the lecture portion of my class, and apparently he thought they were too high...and curved down. So all of the kids that should have gotten A's got A- and B+ and nowthey are emailing me and looking for me to complain about what a liar i am. And it's totally not my fault...the other professor is doing it! ARGH! Can NOTHING go right for me for once?
- That's totally junk!! Yeah, that's totally not your fault!!
They should complain to the Prof that lowered the grade!! Not you!!
BTW, so? so? Did you go to the movie??
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ May 24 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]546764[/snapback]
...how is it that I went 18 years without ever tasting cream cheese? *is now addicted*
- Yo'reu kidding!!
I love cream cheese!!
I'm glad you discovered it!! better late than never!!
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ May 24 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]546874[/snapback]
Gah, I feel horrible.
The big bio test yesterday that I thought I did well on came back with a 57% on it.
57%. Despite all the studying. Despite trying so hard. Despite wanting a high mark so bad. 57%.
God, I nearly cried in class...
Awww... hugs!! *Sending Fushigi
tons of cream cheese*
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ May 24 2007, 06:33 PM) [snapback]546873[/snapback]
I feel stupid.
I need to pay attention to detail a bit more...just chucked $10 down the drain because I didn't read something correctly.
- What happened??
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 24 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]546786[/snapback]
- I woke up this morning, looked out the window, and saw a snow-laden front yard.
- That would potentially drive me insane for a day!! It's late May already!!!
Do you ever get Spring up there??
BTW, hope you'll hear from the job you applied soon!!
QUOTE(ゆきえい @ May 24 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]546796[/snapback]
Tombow Let's just say her room mate's ferret in college crawled up her pants once. Pfft! XP
- Gahaha, ok, I can see why your mom hates them.
And, seems like you will have some interesting weekend!! Hope you have tons of fun!! ^^
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ May 24 2007, 03:06 PM) [snapback]546805[/snapback]
- I hate it when my brother plays his music unbelievably loud.
- And when I'm RIGHT NEXT TO the radio. >_<
- Yap, that would definitely drive me insane!! >.<
BTW, I hope your finger gets better soon!!
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 24 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]546880[/snapback]
-My dad made a whole load of plans on the weekend so I will be quite busy
[might not even be on
- I'm glad to know that your dad is feeling well to have a whole weekend full of activities!! Enjoy your family weekend!!
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 24 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]546809[/snapback]
Our vacuum cleaner is huge; wider than the stairs at least, and it weighs more than I do. No attatchments to speak of either.
- Um.. wider than stairs??
What kind of vacuum cleaner you got??
QUOTE(Elise Elric @ May 24 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]546899[/snapback]
Believe in the magic of the muffins! Muffins have the power to make you want more of them.
- Yes!! I believe in Muffin Powers!!
- Nice avatar and sig!!
- Hope you'll have a good time attending your cousin's wedding!!
- Hope you'll get used to your new job soon!! Ouch for the blisters!!
- Good luck with your moving!!
- Yikes for the burn!!
Hope it gets better soon!!
- You mom will be gone for two days, and you have to play "mom" to your nephew and the cats and the dogs?? Hope they'll all behave!!
- Glad you had a good time at Branson with your family!!
Hope you can post some of the pics later!!
- Working on a report that's due today!!
- I wanna go see POTC3!!