QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 22 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]546119[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 22 2007, 06:13 AM) [snapback]546081[/snapback]
- Oh boy, you picked up more secret admirer at Otafest!!
Yeah, and my SO was so thrilled when he heard about it.
- Your S.O. might as well getting used to hearing about your admirers!
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 22 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]546172[/snapback]
HEY EVERYONE!! Guess who's quitting her new job?!?! Oh yeah, its me! I lasted a little over 3 weeks....thats like a new low for me (previously held by my attempt at being a buser at a restaurant...that lasted a month) WOOHOO! All i need to do now is wait for the "you're hired" from this other job....
- Oh boy!! Sorry this one didn't turn out well!!
Hope your next job will be much better one!!
But, on the other hand, you got the ticket to the POTC 3 for Thursday night?? Lucky you!!!!
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ May 22 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]546231[/snapback]
Are harpsichords expensive? If so, about how much do they cost?
- My guess is that they probably cost similar to Piano, but probably much harder to find. My wild guess for the cost... $5,000 and up... and the sky is the limit for nice antique ones, I guess.
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ May 22 2007, 06:29 PM) [snapback]546248[/snapback]
HA! I ended up at the top of my Japanese class for our tests!! *jumps up and down*
- Congratulations!! Nicely done!!
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 23 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]546391[/snapback]
Katie The hallway lights keep flickering...I say this calls for an investigation!
: They still are
. Then when I say "stop flickering" its stops for a while but then does it again
- That's spooky!!
There is something unnerving about flickering lights!!
BTW, nice Bleach sig!! Did you make it??
QUOTE(Sleeping Forest @ May 22 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]546199[/snapback]
@Tombow - Hisagi Shuuhei.
And, best of luck with your SAT!!!
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ May 22 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]546239[/snapback]
I hate 8th/9th graders sometimes. Especially that b*tch I encountered in the library. She's lucky I didn't punch her out, which I was on the verge of doing. >>
- Yikes!! What happened??
QUOTE(Illusionist Alchemist @ May 22 2007, 07:22 PM) [snapback]546281[/snapback]
EDIT: Okay everything's alright with the kitten I found, for some reason it went with a different mom and was treated like one of her own...weird, but I am glad they are doing good
- Wow, that's kind of nice!! ^^ But, sorry you had to bury another kitten!!
Hope rest of the kittens will stay ok!! ^^
- Hope you got home safely!! ^^
- Congratulations!!! That sounds like an exciting and fun job!! Good luck!!
- Good luck with your last test!!
And, I'm looking forward to watching the POTC 3 movie also!!
(Although, I haven't gotten the tickets yet!!
- Hope you're getting some sleep tonight!!
- I can't wait to see you in 'Twilight Promenade' dress!!
BTW, don' t poke poor possum!! >.< (It was probably "playing possum"!!
- Whoa, that's some spoiler!!
- Yakisoba noodles sound so yammmy!! I haven't had Yakisoba for ages!! ^^
- Interesting analysis of your dream!! That could be true!!
- Yap, Green Tea ice cream is yammmm!! ^^ And, good luck with your tests today!
- Hope your first day of college went well!!
- Glad you're done with your monthly appointment!!
BTW, of course you're not insane!! We don't need a doctor to tell us that!!
- Sorry to hear that you're getting sick again!! Hope you get well soon!!
- It's nice and quiet.
- I like this kind of moment.