QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 17 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]544346[/snapback]
- I had an awful night with mother yesterday.
- She came to check on the renovations and yelled at me for not moving the stuff out of the storage room first.
- Well, I'm sorry that it slipped my mind and I didn't know she wanted me to move them out of there.
- And since she's OCD about dirt/dust, she completely lost her temper and said that I was trying to kill her by giving her more work.
- If she didn't want more work she could've just let me do it and fix my mistake. She didn't have to accuse me of trying to kill her and telling me how worthless I am again.
- I seriously felt suicidal last night because of this. I have knives in the kitchen. It would've been so easy. Actually, it still is.
- Oh no... That's not fair!! You're such an awesome person, and smart, and considerate, and IMO you totally don't deserve this!! She could have communicate about moving the stuff with you before!! She is just being unreasonable, IMO!! Don't let her ruin your self esteem!! You are an awesome person!! We know better!! *big hugs!!* Hope you'll feel better soon!!
QUOTE(Kenji @ May 17 2007, 09:04 AM) [snapback]544301[/snapback]
- Wow, that's an amazing story!!
And, sorry to hear about your step-brother's parents!! I agree that when the parents go through divorce children get affected often badly.. like, there is no winner in it. It's bad, bad, bad. Good to know your parents are in good terms with each other. ^^
QUOTE(Elise Elric @ May 17 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]544449[/snapback]
I'm being interview for Honors By Achievement in almost every class
- That's awesome!! Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you!!
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ May 17 2007, 06:23 PM) [snapback]544470[/snapback]
I have a sore throat. And I coughed up a little
bit of blood.
I hope nothing's wrong...
- Whoa!! That does not sound good!! Do you have any fever?? Hope that does not get anything serious!! Please take care!!
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 17 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]544611[/snapback]
-Just noticed that a hawk was eating a baby bunny outside
- Oh my, that's sad!! And kind of gross.. although, it's understandable. Nah, I still don't like it!!
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 17 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]544546[/snapback]
-Just saw Rashied Wallace [Detroit Piston player] get pissed off, and start crying cause he didn't get his three shot
Gah!! That's funny!! Too bad I missed it!!
BTW, didn't know your dad was in the hospital!! Glad to hear that he's doing better!! ^^
- Yes, I'll try to catch up with the Battlestar Galactica..hopefully, soon.. ^^
Good luck with your packing!!
- Congratulations for surviving all the exams!!
- Hope you'll have a good time at the carnival!! ^^
- Hope you don't get caught sneaking out!! Good luck!!
- Nice to see you again!! I missed you!!
Yap, the Postage rate for the first class mail just went up again to 41 cents!!
- You can spend a day doing gardening and landscaping without braking your long fingernails?? Wow!!
- Lucky you all in Canada!! Enjoy your long weekend!! ^^
- Glad to know that your dissection is safely done and over!!
Hope you're feeling ok!!
- Sorry to hear that your boss messed up your vacation!!
I hope you can salvage it somehow!!
- That's awesome that you guys are on YouTube!! I watched it, and it's great!! ^^
Too bad we can't really see you, but still that's wonderful!! I enjoy watching it!! ^^
And, good luck with your test today!!
- About pic of Ed being older, it's on Arakawa's Rough Sketch Gallery. You can see it on Fullmetal Alchemist/ Rough Sketch Gallery
thread, page 2, post #28 (my post) see under Page Four
(click on the thumbnail pic to enlarge.)
- You lost your FireFox stuff (Bookmarks, Styles, Etc...) when you restarted your comp??!!
That's never happened to me, but this is like, the second time I her the similar story!! Hope you got it all back to normal!!
And, hope you'll feel better (not sad)!! Remember that we love you here!! ^^
- Congratulations for finishing all your required classes for the graduation!!
Nice to hear that!!
- Finally Friday!! ^^