QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 16 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]543931[/snapback]
..actually today the supervisor of the entire corporation came into ask if i wanted to go to Maryland for certification training....he was going to send the manager, but he decided i would be a better choice. And the older lady who has been a tech for ages said all i need to do is ask, and she will pull some strings with upper management to have the present manager demoted and i will be the new manager. Umm...ive barely been there a little over a week...and all i did was listen to all of the sad stories that the techs had to say about said manager...and after giving them all a stern talking to about taking his crap, they all rallied to my sideXD The ppl from the blood banking dept are calling it mutiny, but they also said that it was about time and they are glad that someone came in who can stand up to his tyrrany (their words). *scratches head* i really dont want to manage a department...i think im gonna push for the current manager to get demoted and we just work as team. I'm actually getting him in trouble as we speak, bc he pulls 13 hr days 6 days a week...and thats tons of overtime...but since i got the reigns, everything has been out on time if not earlier, and everyone has gone home with at most one hour of OT.
- Wow, so glad to know you are doing great at your new work!! Awesome!!
And, congratulations for getting 95% on my Biochem final presentation!! Way to go!!! ^^
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 16 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]544093[/snapback]
So today at work...the health inspector came! =o And since she doesn't know about the storage room....my sister, me and another guy were locked in there for 30 min 'till she left XD it was dark but not scary. She unto us!!!! I don't know why my boss's been keeping that room a secret, is not like we make pr0n videos there
heh! I guess he's just afraid of what she will tell him "wtf did you lie to meh?!" >:[ But oh well....hope next time he will show it to her XD
- Gaah!! Sorry you got "locked up" for half an hour in the storege room!! >.<
Are your sure you didn't find anything "interesting" in there??
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 16 2007, 09:59 PM) [snapback]544103[/snapback]
Holy crap. My mom just started yelling in a very alarmed manner. Turns out it was over something on American Idol.
And sister just burst out of her room and joined in. Freaks.
- Someone must have been kicked out!!
I don't watch it, but one of my friends does, and I think it's getting down to final two or something after this week. Tho, I have no idea who or what.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 16 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]543881[/snapback]
I told my SO about my disastrous performance, and how everyone started crying when I started singing. He said it was good that I got people in touch with their emotions, even if I couldn't control my own.
One reason why I started crying in the middle of things was because I saw some teary-faces in the audience, and I couldn't help myself. I wouldn't have finished singing the song if I didn't close my eyes and sang through the rest of it.
- That actually makes sense!! So... what was the song you performed??
(I forgot to ask last time!!
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ May 16 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]544096[/snapback]
My two friends are having a bit of a "cold war" between themselves. One of my friends called me and asked for help, and I felt like crying because I feel really bad that they miss being each other's friend and they don't even know how it started. (Also, I'm not the best giver of advice.) I really want them to be friends again, but I don't know how I can help.
- Sorry to hear that!! I'm like you, too!! I don't like my friends arguing or fighting. And, lots of times they do that over stupid things! And, not much I can do, unless they want to be helped, and often they don't.
Hope they will get back in better terms soon!! *hugs to you for caring for your friends!!* ^^
QUOTE(Kenji @ May 16 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]544136[/snapback]
- My sister finish off my throat-piercing tortilla chips
- Maybe she was trying to save you from getting more mortal injury!!
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ May 16 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]544163[/snapback]
I spent most of yesterday and some of this afternoon watching the rest of Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica~
- I'm vastly behind!!! One of these days I'll catch up!! But, glad you did!!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 17 2007, 05:24 AM) [snapback]544272[/snapback]
Going to say a quick goodbye as I'm not sure when I'll be back on. Setting up wireless net at home and I need to get myself an adaptor.
Wow, 3 years of life in Uni, in this town, over.
- Have a safe trip home, and hope you can set up the Net at home soon!! Will miss you!!
- Ha, your cousin/teacher sounds cool!!
- Welcome back!! When are you going back to Philippines??
- Good luck with your last exam!!
- Welcome back!! Hope you had a nice birthday!! ^^
- Glad you got home safely, and away from pesky French guys!
How is kitty doing?? Hope she's ok!!
- Nice to see you!! Good luck with our Spamish exam today!! ^^
- Congrats for getting A on Technology quiz!!
- Sorry to hear that one of the kittens fell off the roof!!
But, glad to know the rest are ok!!
- Yap, Subway rulez!! (At least it's better than Mac Donald!! ^^)
- Are on a crash diet?? For how long??
- Congrats for getting 88/100 on your Japanese oral final exam!! Nice job!! ^^
- Another report done!! Yay!! ^^
- Time to reward myself with some Special Drak chocolate!!