QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 9 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]540921[/snapback]
I've seen 2 doctors about it already. First one said fungal infection, second said eczema triggered from allergic reaction to dryer sheets, and SO's mother deduced poison-oak. Nothing seems to be working. I'll go to the walk-in clinic on campus tomorrow and see what they'll say there. I'll mention the cortisone shot to them. Thanks, Molly
- Wow, that's quite a mystery!!
(I mean, the fungal infection and Eczema and poison Oak.. they are all so totally different things! >.<)
Hope you can get some help from the campus doctor today!!
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ May 9 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]540999[/snapback]
...I got up, and i was sooo confused...the clock said 7:30...and i thought that (bc it was light out) that it was 730am...and i slept through my alarm and i was late for work. And then i realized taht i didnt have tog o to work...and it was thursday and i didnt finish my presentation. And i got scared...and couldnt figure out why my bed was still covered in clothes, or why i wasnt in my pjs....and i had to go downstairs and ask my parents what day it was....
...it was still Wed, just a few hours later
- Haha, yeah, I get like that sometimes, too!!
- I get this funny image of the crabs circling around the chunk of frozen smoked bacon, and talking like "Yippeee!! We got a treat tonight!!" or something!!
And, your mom owns a theater?? How cool is that!!
-san - Nice to see your long post again!!
Glad to know that your life in general has been kind to you, and you are having a pretty good time!!
Hope you'll have a fun time with your nerdy friend at the Prom!! ^^
- Good luck with your math test today!!
- You kidding!! SNOW??? It's MAY!! That's just too much!! >.<
- Aww.. you made a flower boquet for your mom's birthday?? That's so nice!!
- About the BBI doujin scans... technically, yeah, I think if the author of the doujinshi doesn't mind it being distributed, then it's ok. Some does, and some doesn't, hence it depends on the author. Otherwise, if you know it's ok with the author, then I think you can post the link to the scans (assuming you put the scans on your Photobacket album or some place) on BBI thread. ^^
- You're going to move up on the level?? Yoohoo!
And, next time, you should try to find the way to get past these techie monitors!
- You've been sick?? Hope you're better now!
- You lasted two weeks without caffeine.. good for you!! ^^
- Good for you for at least attempting to make champ from scratch!
Me, I reach for a box of instant mashed potato! I'm awful!!
- I got sudden chocolate craving!!
- Luckily, I still have some in stock!! ^^