QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 18 2007, 01:50 AM)
Do you people want a suit or a dress?
- Dress!! Red one!! (Or, whatever the dress you like best!! ^^)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 19 2007, 02:48 AM) [snapback]532549[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 18 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]532525[/snapback]
I don't know where to find decent opera music. Finished watching Diva, opera can be so pretty, and this movie has the coolest philosopher ever filmed.
What is this Diva
, tell us more about the movie!! How did you like it??
QUOTE(ゆきえい @ Apr 18 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]532186[/snapback]
Well, my foot fell asleep, and so did my arm, along with myself, which I was talking in my sleep....XD And then I hit my head when my teacher woke me up to tell me I was talking in my sleep...
...Jordan whistled in his sleep, Jenny snored, and Lindsey was so bored she built a snowman out of cheese crackers!
- You and your classmates are so funny!!
I wish I could peek in your classroom with someone whistling while sleeping!!
And, you are naming your MP3 Niji
?? Sounds good!! (MP3 with a rainbow of music. ^^)
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Apr 18 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]532288[/snapback]
So...i'm trying to figure out a plan to get this guy who likes me to...not...like me and still remain friends. I mean, i have him all of the clues that im not freakin interested...i told him i didnt want him to buy me stuff, i told him that im too busy to meet him for lunch, i even flat out REFUSED to give him my number. What the hell?? Why wont guys take the freakin hint!!!!
It never fails...the guys that l like dont even notice me....and the ones that like me don't get the hint that im not interested
- I know you have, like, tons of secret and no-so-secret admirers!! It's so hard to believe you can't get whoever the guy you like to get him to be interested in you!!
Just tell him you're interested, and he'll be yours!!! (I think. ^^)
Anyway, for now, good luck with your paper writing!! ^^
QUOTE(esrz22 @ Apr 18 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]532292[/snapback]
DO NOT WANT. Firefox has updated and seems to have eaten my bookmarks.
- Really?? Mine went ok without eating all my bookmarks.
QUOTE(Elise Elric @ Apr 18 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]532327[/snapback]
I sang in German and the song was 'Wiegenlied' (Or something spelled like that
- Wiegenlied as in Brahms?? I'm impressed!!
QUOTE(God of War @ Apr 18 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]532191[/snapback]
- I wonder what would happen if all guys in the world were gay and none of the women were lesbians?
@God of War
- Probably, nothing happens!!
@Steel Heart Alchemist
- What are you sewing?? Oh, and did you ever finished Ling doll?
- The pic of the street is so old fashioned and nice!! I love the look!!
Glad you had a good time on the tour!!
- Join the theater group!! I'd like to see Toby-Chan in a play!! ^^
- Welcome back!! ^^
- Sounds like you are having a crush on your Economics teacher??
- Hope you had no problem returning the HD!!
- Glad you 're feeling better!! Good luck with Princess Mononoke presentations!!
(That's my fav anime movie, too!!)
- Did you finish turning in the college applications?? Which college are you going??
- How was your day going with your dad to Auburn??
- Hope you are getting good night's sleep!! You deserve it after spending a day for Math Contest!! ^^
- Yeah, ice cream is our friend!! ^^ Good luck with these papers!! ^^
- Hi there!! Nice to see your post here!! ^^ What kind of clothing you bought??
Sounds like nice ones!! BTW, hope your headache goes away soon!! ^^
- I'm having chocolate cravings!! (I'm all out!! AAAGH!!)