QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 4 2007, 05:19 PM) [snapback]525602[/snapback]
-I don't care what anyone says or thinks about me, but I have some crazy powerful dreams. For the past couple of nights I've been having dreams of car accidents. I couldn't see myself in any of these dreams, so I've been telling people close to me to be careful on the roads. Well today, I was almost the sixth car in a five car pile up. Right before the accident happened, and I swear on this, I had this urgent feeling that I needed to get in the other lane right at that moment. As soon as I did, that's when I heard the cars crashing into one another. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear on my life it happened today.
Just had to get that off my chest. F*^@! There is never a dull f*^@#$ day in my life.
- OMG!!! That was a close call!!! I'm so glad you changed the lane just in time, and escaped the accident!!!
I think you might have a very good guardian angel, or someone watching over you!!!
QUOTE(Elise Elric @ Apr 4 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]525437[/snapback]
Top News Tonight: Principal Arrested For Throwing .... At Student. [This is an actual headline. I swear.]
BTW, your cat is obese??
QUOTE(Illusionist Alchemist @ Apr 4 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]525449[/snapback]
~Oh My God! My speech got postponed AGAIN
! >_< This is going to drive me to the brink of destruction
- That happened to me before, too!! I know what you mean!!
Hope you can get it done, and get over with today!!
QUOTE(Illusionist Alchemist @ Apr 4 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]525693[/snapback]
~ Gah! I have been coughing like crazy and my throat is hurting badly >_<
That does not sound good!! Please take care!!
QUOTE(Saxophonist @ Apr 4 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]525626[/snapback]
I feel really depressed right now, though... Something just isn't right.
- Maybe there is correlation between you getting headache and getting depressed?? Like, some chemical imbalance in the brain or something like that is happening?? Possibly??
QUOTE(Reno @ Apr 4 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]525539[/snapback]
Well i was sick so i can't post here since monday, fortunately i'm fine now
- Aww... sorry you've been sick!! I'm glad you're feeling better, tho!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 4 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]525638[/snapback]
I think I kicked butt in my presentation today, but I don't know for sure.
- Yay!! Sounds good!! Two thumbs up!!
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Apr 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]525713[/snapback]
- Dad and Mom were okay with my math crap...they actually shook their heads and said I was a complete idiot...
- Good thing your parents are very understanding!! ^^
- Glad you are feeling better!! ^^
- Yes, the adapter cost about that much in the U.S. also.
BTW, I didn't change your sig!! I liked that one!!
- Try taking Ginkgo Biloba for your anemia along with iron pills?? It supposed to help improve your memory also.
- Glad you liked Mrs. Moses sig!!
So, how did yo explain bees and birds to your young brother??
- Glad you got your precious USB back!!
- It's almost Easter!!!