QUOTE(zombie @ Mar 27 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]522462[/snapback]
Tombow im sorry to hear that your not feeling to good.
And, glad you had better day!!
BTW, I love your pic of you doing "mochitsuki (Mochi punding)" in Japan!!
QUOTE(Stealth @ Mar 27 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]522467[/snapback]
@Tombow - thatís right its still cold where you are, hope your well.
- Thank you!!^^ Missed your posts here!!
Congratulations for passing the test for the Royal Australian Defence Force!!
You'll be an officer in the Royal Australian Defence Force?? Cool!!
I'm so glad things are working out for you!! Makes me very happy!!
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:21 PM) [snapback]522501[/snapback]
Hope you get well soon, your nose must be really irritated by now D:
- Thanks!! I'm getting little better now.
And, congratulations for becoming "grandmother" to your kittens!!
And, I bet that old lady will remember your good deed while making the cake!! ^^
QUOTE(Roy the Flame Alchemist 71 @ Mar 27 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]522512[/snapback]
here's a good thought..that pet food company is going to get sued up the butt...for this whole killer pet food thing...
@Roy the Flame Alchemist 71
- I would probably seriously consider about suing someone if my pet were affected. I feel for the owners of the dogs and cats that died..
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Mar 27 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]522514[/snapback]
I should really try and tame the garden. Maybe I can use it as an excuse to buy an axe.
Sharp stuff tend to be fun stuff.
- You need an ax to tame your garden??
Must be some wild garden you got!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 27 2007, 01:37 PM) [snapback]522526[/snapback]
Ooo, you must show me which you eat.
The packaging or something, so I'll know and perhaps I can give it a try.
- Here they are...Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
These are with ultra skinny wheat noodles, each package is about $1.00 and makes two meals (has two bundles of noodles with two powder soup mix pkgs. each.) 0g fat, and tastes great!! Cooks fast, too!! ^^Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
These are with thin flat rice noodles. Each package makes one meal, and about $.50, and comes with a powder soup mix pkg. and a separate "flavor oil" pkg. So, you can choose to add/not to add the "flavor oil" ^^ If you don't add the oil, then basically it's non-fat, and rice noodles cook very fast, and taste yammm!!
The Asian food store I go to had a half price sale, and I got the top pic ones for $.50 and the bottom pic ones for $.25 each!! Makes me quite happy!!
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Mar 27 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]522574[/snapback]
- I hope you get better soon
@Steel Heart Alchemist
- Thank you!! I'm feeling little better!!
Hope you do well in the swim team!!
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Mar 27 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]522582[/snapback]
I had to give my first 0 on an assignment to one of my students today. I felt soo bad that i had to ask advice from my proffs before i did it. And after i sent him the notice to tell him that he failed the first big assignment of the class...one of my proffs told me that i single-handedly killed his chances of getting into grad school. Well *scratches head* he should have turned his stuff in when i told him....i gave him a freakin extension...and any more time would be unfair to the poor kids that actually DID the assignment. Either way, i believe that im in the right...and now im just waiting for that kid to email me back with some threat to take me to the Dean....
i would still win
- Repeat after me... "it's his own fault, it's his own fault..." ^^
But, I think you're a good prof because you care.. Yes, you win..
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 27 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]522621[/snapback]
- I really find it miffing...for some strange reason, no matter what computer I use, I can't seem to get to the NewTOPIC page...it's irritating, I have so much ideas and topics, yet the computer refuses me access... ;_; it makes me quite said, you know.
- Are you using Internet Explorer as your Web browser?? If so, please check Can't Use ADDREPLY Button?
thread. It's explained there. ^^
BTW, hope you'll feel better soon!!
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Mar 27 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]522636[/snapback]
Here's an idea -
How about from now on, every time one of the women here feels the need to publicly announce when she goes on the rag, I make a post announcing the time and consistency of my latest bowel movement.
It only seems fair.
Or, just learn to go with the flow... (Gahaha, that was a bad pun.
- Your sister grounded you because you didn't help her typing her report??!!
That's not fair!!
- That's right, you live in one of the fastest growing city in Asia!! Nice Mall!! ^^
- Good luck with your Math test tomorrow!!
- You probably know this already, but... if you are going to use dead weed plants as compost material, you might want to make sure that they don't have seeds, or, the compost pile will get "cooked" enough during the composting process.. otherwise, you could be distributing dormant weed seeds back into the garden when you use that compost. ^^
- Hope you did all right with the Math test!!
- Yeah, Crystal Kay
looks kinda like Beyonce
, but she is fluent in Japanese (and English)!!
- My sniffling is finally slowing down.. thank god!!
- Friend brought some home made noodle soup for me, and it did wonders. ^^
- Feeling much better tonight.