whew... let's see if I can catch up a little..
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 28 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]510848[/snapback]
One acceptance letter down, one more to go.
-san - That sounds good!! Congratulations!! And, good luck with the other one!!
QUOTE(zombie @ Mar 1 2007, 06:45 AM) [snapback]511111[/snapback]
is it normal to have a headache for 24 hours?
- I've been having headache on and off for a week now.
I think mine is related to some seasonal allergy, tho.
QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Feb 27 2007, 12:04 AM) [snapback]510063[/snapback]
-- FMA Cosplay: Proof that you do NOT need to show any skin in order to accumulate a legion of devoted fanboys...
- The power of Riza cosplay!! And, you are not FAT!!! You look awesome and beautiful!! BTW, hope you can get out of the jury duty!!
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Mar 1 2007, 01:03 AM) [snapback]511030[/snapback]
-I just had sushi for the first time and I don't know in anime they make it look so delicious. In reality, well the one that I ate tasted so bad
I am almost sure that it was the chef's fault.
- Since this is your first time, maybe it wasn't the kind of taste you were expecting. Some people can't stand sushi. What kind of sushi you had??
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 27 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]510365[/snapback]
*Man, I got caught with hickies on my neck last night Is there a way NOT to leave a mark?! "Oh, I figured it out..." YEAH RIGHT! YOU JUST LEFT BIGGER, REDDER MARKS!
-san - Hicky is basically a bruise, hence, applying ice as soon as possible works. Or, keep a metal spoon in freezer for a few minutes, then press frozen spoon against it. Repeat as necessary. Eat lots of food with Vitamin K, and if all else fails, use concealer make up.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 22 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]508262[/snapback]
I hope I'll get to have one of those conversations with you someday.
And since I'm picky, I want it to be in person.
-sama - Awww.. That will be nice!! I'd love to do that sometime!!
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Feb 23 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]508749[/snapback]
If my dog doesn't get better then she has to get put down.......
We've only had her for a month and half now... and she has developed a bad nurological problem and can't walk very well.
- Sorry to hear that...
- Ouch!! You cut your finger with computer? Yeah, inside the computer could be a dangerous space!!
- Good luck with writing your paper!! And, hope you can squeez in some sleep tonight!!
BTW, how do you like your new camera??
-HAPPY SAINT DAVID'S DAY!!
- Glad your Wii is finally updated!!
- Hope you'll feel better some time!!
@The New Fullmetal Alchemist
- Hope your dog is going to be ok!!
- Good luck with your job hunting!!
@Steel Heart Alchemist
- Learning to do Stop Motion pic sounds fun!! Hope you can find a good book!!
- Wow, that was lots stuff and money to be carrying around!! Be careful carrying around lots of cash!!
- Nice new avatar!! And, hope you get better soon, too!! And, hope you finally got that 1000 piece puzzle!! BTW, you are having crush on someone?? Good for you!!
- Wow, you look so skinny in your avatar!!
- I think we got some more Finnish newcomers on the board sometime recently...
- So, how was your birthday cake??
- Hope you can get out of jury duty!!
- Who is getting married this weekend??
- Congrat for getting A for n the Science Fair!!
- Hope you get to be a NASA scientist one day!!
_ Long time no see!! Welcome back!!
-san - I think we have someone who is 40 years old. Tho, not as cool as you!!
- Love your Wrench Lover 2
- Hope you had a safe trip, and you are doing great at the conference!!
- Record your playing Hotel California, and post it on "Karaoke" thread!!
BTW, how do you like your new car??
- LOve your avatar and sig!!
- Haven't seen you for a while!! Hope your Net connection is not acting up!!
- How was your formals?? Hope you had good time!!
- Whew, that's about it!! I'm just about caught up!!
- Sorry if I missed anyone!! Please blame it on my headache!! >.<
- Feels like lots of people have been missing lately from the thread, tho.