QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Feb 13 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]504676[/snapback]
I had 'my' girl over for a few hours yesterday to keep me company.
I'm still messed up over the fact that she said that i have 'soft lips'.
If i feel like it, i might grace you people with a picture of us!...if i feel like it.
- Post it, post it!!
Glad you and your GF are going well.
Hope you're gonna recover soon!!
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Feb 13 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]504728[/snapback]
Molecular Alchemist, I think my lab partner has been haning out with yours lately. Either that or he was recently dropped on his head. Today he started dancing because our hypothesis was right, and then promptly lost all of our data. Hence<_<
- Oh yes, your lab partner sounds very much like Molec
's partner's lost twin!!
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Feb 13 2007, 05:22 PM) [snapback]504737[/snapback]
There's a hole in my ceiling and it's raining in through it. Darn it!!
Ummm this sounds serious... the moisture could cause serious mold damage to the house! Hope you can fix it soon!!
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Feb 13 2007, 07:45 PM) [snapback]504776[/snapback]
Tombow - No, It was not a heart attack.
- Ah, ok. Whatever it was, hope the person is doing ok.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 13 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]504761[/snapback]
- I can't believe how much I spent today . . .
- And I couldn't have spent more to get something there on time . . . not enough cash.
- Should've mailed it BEFORE I went to go buy that other thing . . .
- But I don't think it's okay if something will be a day late . . . too late to change that now though . . .
-sama - Hmmm... are you sending something for Valentine's Day by any chance??
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Feb 13 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]504777[/snapback]
So tommorrow is valentines day.. I gotta get my BF something...
- You haven't gotten something for him yet??!!
Oh, and so far my connection is holding up.. it's very slow, but staying on. Thanks!! ^^
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Feb 13 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]504780[/snapback]
I lost my cel phone...
- Did you find it??
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 13 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]504793[/snapback]
- I really hate this trend of using quote tags without the name attached
- I like the quote with information, too. Except, some members have only Internet Explorer, and thus can use only FASTREPLY, and for them I kind of understand. For others I prefer having full information for the quotes.
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Feb 13 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]504843[/snapback]
-High school orientation was a tad bit boring. One of my best friends didn't even bother to talk to me, which was extremely depressing. And I even said "Hi, what's up?"; I said that! Me! The timid little girl at school! Well, he's been my best friend since kindergarten, and he hasn't talked to me all school year. It really sucks.
I hate it when that happens to best friends.
@Steel Heart Alchemist
- Aww, that's a bummer!! Hope you two can be friends again. *hugs!!*
BTW, I still like to see your Jack sculpture when it's done... So far sounds like you are having quite fun making it!!
QUOTE(Envy @ Feb 14 2007, 02:56 AM) [snapback]504959[/snapback]
~I miss my Snacky-Cake. I have her address I should totally drop in on her.
-san - I miss seeing edsgirl
's posts, too!! Hope her house remodeling is going well..
- U.S. isn't the best country for the Internet, I think... I read somewhere that some Asian country beats us, and considered the best place for Internet.
BTW, your cookies look so yammy!! Hope'll you have a wonderful trip!! (Leaving around 17th or 18th??)
- Nice to see your post!! Hope your body will adjust to your school schedule soon!!
- Your stomach still hurts??
- Hope your migraine is being contained, and you will feel better soon!!
- Sorry to hear that your Rocko has passed away!! It's hard when your pet dies.
Hope Rocko went to the turtle heaven!! *hugs!!*
- I feel this board is one big happy family kind of thing... I feel that way about this board, anyway, even before I became a Mod, but more so now, and that's how I Mod also.
And, as far as Modding jobs in general, other boards I know are not anime boards, so it's hard to compare, I guess.
Hence, I'm stepping aside, and wait for other veteran Mod-sama to answer your question. ^^
- Glad you are feeling much better today!!
- I see many people are having lack of appetites, and here I am, so hungry, and keep eating!!
- Must be the cold weather, and my body needing more calories.
- Hope everyone's Valentine's Day is a happy one!! (Or, not...