QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 10 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]503704[/snapback]
I was a gymnast once. It was pretty fun.
Oh, my!! Ailuro
-san in leotard!!
QUOTE(Big Proof @ Feb 11 2007, 01:43 AM) [snapback]503832[/snapback]
I just found out about some weird shit. Some lady who went shopping got on a wrong bus. That was 25 years ago, & she just got home like earlier this week. She missed important parts of her kids lifes, because of a wrong bus. Im kinda sorry to say it, but damn that just shouts.......PWND.
Man, this sounds like a Twilight Zone story!!
QUOTE(The RZA @ Feb 11 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]504194[/snapback]
Do any of you think this is weird???? Inviting a japanese person to watch Pearl Harbor. Because i'm thinking of doing it.
- The movie Pearl Harbor
wasn't that good if I remember correctly, but why not, lots of Japanese people visit Pearl Harbor memorial. I think that's great you can watch the movie together. I say, do it!
BTW, Thanks for the congrats!! ^^
So, shall I call you RZA now?? I kind of like that!!
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 11 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]503912[/snapback]
-Wonders how all America and Europe friends out there coping with the extreme low temperature epidermic... May Him always protect you all~
- That's nice of you!! BTW, do you have any big plan for the "new year" holiday??
QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Feb 12 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]504492[/snapback]
me and some guy iv never met were having a disagreement about a wikipedia article, so he googled the name "kaizenyorii", took things iv posted on this forum (ie what music are you listening to right now), and pasted them on wikipedia to insult me.
..and iv never been more turned on.
- Wow, at least that guy was creative!! (Kind of... I think.)
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Feb 12 2007, 07:22 PM) [snapback]504442[/snapback]
-Today someone at work had an attack, I don't know if the person is fine at this moment, and I doubt I will know, i just hope for the best.
- Was that a heart attack??
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Feb 13 2007, 12:31 AM) [snapback]504563[/snapback]
First my closest friend attempted to commit suicide and now my boyfriend got a panic attack while I was on the phone. He threw up twice and couldn't get up, and was shaking so badly, saying he was so cold. The call dropped and I was so worried. He's fine now but...This could have all been avoided if we didn't have that fight...
- Sorry to hear your friends were having hard time, and affecting you as well!! *hugs!!*
- I'm glad the funeral went ok, and you get to see your family members!! ^^
And, glad you job training and the test went well!!
BTW, hope your sister will get better soon!!
(And, try not to catch whatever your sis is having!!
- You're back!! Glad your surgery went ok!! Although, your description of hospital (especially hospital food)sounds ugh!!
Don't get hooked on pain medication!!
And, hope you can get back on your feet soon!!
- Are still being sick??
Hope you get better soon!!
@The New Fullmetal Alchemist
- Those forms are killers!! I feel your pain!!
- What's your favorite karaoke song??
-sama - I hope your throat feels better today!!
@Steel Heart Alchemist
-I wanna see your Jack Skellington sculpture!!
- How did you do with the Chemistry test??
- You can't see your avatar moving?? That's too bad!! It's really cute!!
- Whatever is bothering you, hope you'll feel better soon!! *hugs!!*
- You got bit by a dog?? Yikes!! Hope the dog had all current vaccines...
- Congrat on getting 100 on Humanities test!! Nicely done!!
- you hate spaghetti??
I love pasta!!
-san - Hope you enjoy meet and greet lunch today!!
And, please don't forget to post the birthday wish for your daughter on the Birthday thread on Sunday, then I can follow that!!
BTW, I did not know eating popcorn could cause damage to the filling!!
- Nice to see you again!! Hope your modem gets fixed soon!!
- Gahh!! My Internet connection was near dead/on-off for a few days!!
- Whew, I had a lot to catch up!!
- Glad my connection is still holding.
- Crossing fingers...