QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 31 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]499120[/snapback]
- Does anyone here listen to Atari Kousuke?
-sama - I like 家路 and the Korean duet 記憶.
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jan 31 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]499147[/snapback]
-Anyone know how to make rice balls? :x We have a LOT of leftover rice from last night, and I thought I'd experiment and try to make a crappy version of onigiri. XP I have no idea where to start tho. I know the Japanese put vinegar in their rice to keep it from spoiling, but that's all...
- Adding vinegar to rice is for Sushi
. For rice ball, no vinegar. It's easier if you reheat rice in microwave first till hot. Sprinkling generous amount of water over cold rice before reheating.
Put "fold" style (another word, non-ziploc style) sandwich bags over your hands if you don't want to touch rice directly.. else WASH your hands well. Also, have a bowl of water on the side.
Wet hands with water so that rice wouldn't stick to your hands, then take about one cup of rice, and kind of like making snowballs for snowball fights, make balls with rice. (Or you can make other shapes if you want.)
If you want you can stuff the center with some chopped up leftover meat or something also.
After made into balls, put nori (seaweed) around, or sprinkle some sesame seeds and/or plain salt.
They dry fast, so make sure to wrap them in plastic wraps, or keep in tightly sealed container.
- Nice to see you!!! *hugs!!* You're not feeling good?? Noooo!!
Seems like so many of us here are getting sick!! Please take rest, and get well soon!!!
- Welcome back!!! Missed you!!!
And, congrats for getting 100 on the test!!
- Congratulations for getting the straight As!!! Awesome!! So proud of you!!!
- Maybe your haircut wouldn't look bad after a day or two??
And, congrats for surviving the exams!!
- Hope the heartbreak will fade away and replaced with good memories of him soon... *hugs*
- I'm glad your bus didn't get into the accident, and you got home safely!!
- My friend ended up serving as a jury, and it was a murder case!!
(He said he enjoyed the experience... I'm not sure I would, tho..)
BTW, good luck with the meeting with your mentor!!
- Feels strange seeing RolfKaese
-san, and xrninja
-san and some others as "members"!!