QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Nov 20 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]476110[/snapback]
*So I might have a date soon...sorta...The same guy who sorta kinda turned me down twice...well, after convincing him to do so, he said he had no problem with getting to know me, but said the way to do this is to spend time together, though it will be hard doesn't have much time do so he said...so when he called me up about some business related thing, I asked him what he meant-outside of school? He said find something cool to do and he'll say if he can do it or not Is that a date? I have no idea...by Urban Dictionary terms it is, but it doesn't seem like it is?
-san - Oh boy... If he is like that even BEFORE you go out with him.... *mumbles the rest...*
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 20 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]476013[/snapback]
Wal-Mart sells persimmons now?
You know, I never really understood why people like pomegranate. No offense to anyone who does, but I don't really like it that much . . .
-sama - Yes they do!! Along with asian pears.
And, funny you mention... I just bought some persimmons, AND pomegranate. I like BOTH!!
- Glad your audience with the proff about your project went well!!
But, sorry you got the headache!! Hope you are felling better now!!
BTW, your step-mom reminded me of my friend's step-mom who decide to clean all silvers in the house one early morning!! Must be some illness that strikes some step-moms!! >.<
- I, for one, think your project members should appreciate what you've been doing for them!!
Be careful when coming home in the dark!!
- Hope you'll feel better soon!!
- I like your Unfaithful - SanzoXGoku - Saiyuki AMV!!
- Hoping you'll do fine with your test!!
- Don't know that one. Sorry!!
- What kind of cat do you have??
- So??? Did your brother get Wii???
@Steel Heart Alchemist
has been missing in action since his computer went dead.
- That was a nice surprise!! Hope you have a good time with your family!!
-san - Hope you have a good time with your family for the Thanksgiving!!
- I'm still feeling icky
- My brain is having hard time processing anything complicated
- I think I'm going to get some sleep