QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 15 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]473758[/snapback]
- She let up! I get to go on my trip!
-sama - Hooray, for the victory!!! That makes me very happy!!
Hope you'll have a wonderful trip!!
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Nov 15 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]473879[/snapback]
I've finally started to put music on my new cell phone today. And it plays really lound, and the phone is real cool too!
I went to the doctor who did my surgery today and he say that the incision is healing up perfectly. So i'm quite happy about that.
- Glad to hear that your body is healing well!!
And, your phone looks cool!!
QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 16 2006, 01:47 AM) [snapback]474117[/snapback]
So I saw that movie The Bridge
tonight. Very intense movie. I drove home with a lump in my throat.
I highly recommend it to anybody who can deal with the subject matter. While I made jokes about watching people jump off the Golden Gate I have to say it really affected me.
-san - I heard about the movie, and I was actually thinking about the movie when reading your post about going to the Bridge. I'm thinking of going to watch it.
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 16 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]474110[/snapback]
As planned, I baked a batch of cookies in the newly scrubbed clean oven.
As not planned, they all burned. Black and charry.
- It could be that the thermostat for the oven was/is off??
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Nov 15 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]473824[/snapback]
that sounds kinda dirty in Spanish. But hey! good luck with the interview.
XDD I agree with Zarpia
Anyway, good luck with your job interview, Summoner Colette
-san - Hope you can find someone to drive you to the concert!!
- Hope you can find your cat!!
- Hope your headache is gone!!
- Good luck with job interview today!!
- Your first car was a police car!!?? Am I discovering a new side of you??!!
- Congratulations for getting the highest mark in Spanish!!
And, I stand corrected about the sig!!
- I'm feeling cold.
- I hope I'm not getting sick.
- I'd better get some rest.