-sama - I'm so sorry that you had another argument with your mother.
I can only imagine how draining and drawning, and frustrating that could be....
In a way, I think it's kind of ironic, because, IMO, the one who needs to grow up is, actually, your mom, and she does not even realize that. That, the way I see it, she needs to realize that you're not a 3 years old child any more, and she needs to learn to accept and adopt to your increasing independence, and learn to let go. But, I guess that's easy to say??
Meantime, yeah, let's get Wii
!! Or anything to entertain you when you have a bad argument with your mom, so that you don't have to keep feeling down and feeling drained?? Or, come on the board, and be surrounded by your friends who appreciate you for who you are!!
I wish I could do more, but since us talking to your mom (gahaha, in English, no less!!) wouldn't probably do any good, so, instead... *sending you emergency supply of virtual headache medicine, ear-plugs, big box of Ferrero Rocher, and big Giant hugs!!*
- A Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
That's basically, a Police car, right??
Yeah, that would be fun to own it!!
It's good that now you got something to look forward to when you get better!!
- I know how you feel!!
Soon after we lost our cat, my family got another cat, too. So, yeah...
But, I'm glad Maggie got a new nice home!!
- You just had your birthday?? Happy Belated Birthday!!
- I like your new sig!! I like your avatar, too, but it's making me dizzy...
- You got a job caring for hamsters, rats, and mice?? That's nice!! I like that!!
- Hope you're getting some good night's sleep tonight!!
- Glad you prof got you more study time for the test!! Nice prof!!
Yap, it never hurts to listen to a nice prof!!
Good luck with your test today!!
- I keep hearing noises outside
- I don't want to go outside to check it out
- I think it's just wind. Yeah that's it.