QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 13 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]473181[/snapback]
- I feel very worthless.
Much thanks to my mother.
- She says I've grown skinny because I don't eat much (what!?), and that I look like a skeleton.
- Also, she did not hesitate to tell me that a skeleton looks better than me.
- Then she goes on a spiel about how my lips are chapped, and that a 3-year-old takes better care of his/her lips than I do.
- So what if I just haven't applied chapstick this morning? I do that almost every night before I go to bed.
- I think she needs to stop assuming things, because all it does is make me feel useless.
-sama - You know, I think it's about time you mom sees how good you are!!
Is there any way you can get your mom on-line, and her to come here?? We can tell her how much her daughter means to us, and how important your presence is here, how much you do for our board, and how much we love you here!! (Or, in case you don't want to do that, just imagine us telling her that, and maybe that would make you fell little better?? I hope??
Just remember how much you mean to us, and forget feeling useless, please??
*hugs for all you do for our board!!*
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 13 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]473046[/snapback]
I just don't have Tombow's tolerance for stupid questions/comments.
- Haha, not that I'm a stupid questions/comments specialist
(Beside, I think Mei Mei
is more patient than me, especially with her roommate!!
But, I try.
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 13 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]473067[/snapback]
And yourew right....Tombow has the highest tollerance that Ive ever seen....
- Except when I got mad at your step-mom for making you clean bathroom when you had to write 4 papers, and I made her voodoo doll out of Halloween marshmallow peep, and stuck some toothpicks.
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 13 2006, 09:01 AM) [snapback]473059[/snapback]
@Tombow: Ill tell her for you, ^^
Thanks, Le Monkey
(Miss you, Vachi
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 14 2006, 05:03 AM) [snapback]473366[/snapback]
so after 47 hours I finaly feel tired, just before a full day of college.. greeeeat.. ><
Hope you don't fall asleep while at college!!
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Nov 13 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]473077[/snapback]
Last night was a little better, the sleeping pills actually worked! horray... But I am in the process of getting some book so i can occupy my time...
- That's good to hear!! Hope you can find some good books!!
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 13 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]473229[/snapback]
Update on my doggy situation: We called the manager, but they're still adamant about having a fenced in yard/dog run after we explained everything. Though my dad did give them an interesting proposition: if we build a fence/dog run in the next 30 days, we can have the dog. They said they need a day to think this over.
..EDIT: Nevermind. The Humane Society just called us saying the dog's been adopted already. ._.
-san - Men, that is soooo disappointing!!
Sometimes those people change their mind (my neighbor did, twice
!!) so maybe there is still a chance??
QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist @ Nov 13 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]473241[/snapback]
- I had to change everything over from my old comp to my current one (is still shitty), but I got so busy I didn't have a chance to finish bringing over all of my MP3s... and now my dad's taken apart the hard drive on the old one to show my brother how a hardrive works! *sob* I'm kicking myself right now...
@The New Fullmetal Alchemist
- Ouch!! Hope you can get some of the songs again!!
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Nov 13 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]473271[/snapback]
-A weekend with no interweb. it sucked. At least I was so sick that I slept most of the time.
-So I finally got a job(ish).
- Hope you're feeling better now!! And, what kind of job you got??
- Welcome back!! Nice to read your posts on the board again!!
- Yeah, I love quiet moments. I think I will go nuts if I were living with your roommate!!
- I'm not familiar with casinos in Louisiana, but good luck!!
- You have only two days of school this week??
- Did you find out what is your brother's "surprise" for you??
- Haven't seen Popo
for a while.
- Wonder if he is still dead...