Hmmm, so much to catch up...
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Oct 23 2006, 06:21 AM) [snapback]463868[/snapback]
DONE with my flaming cross cultural assignment. Now I can get on enjoying having a break.
- Hope you're enjoying your break!!
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 23 2006, 07:48 AM) [snapback]463885[/snapback]
~ It takes me 3 min to load each page of the forum, hence me not being on here as much as I would like..
- Wow, you're far more patient than I am!! ><
QUOTE(Lysander @ Oct 23 2006, 10:04 AM) [snapback]463907[/snapback]
My brother is driving me insane with his new word: kamikaze...
Someone sent me the weirdest text message in Japanese.
Can someone translate for me?
- What does it say?? Post it, and I might be able to translate it.
And, next time your brothre say "Kamikaze", answe it by shouting "Banzai"!!
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Oct 23 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]463937[/snapback]
And mom called me to tell me that they put down my dog Chelsea...
- Awww.. So sorry to hear that!! But, I bet Chelsea will be very happy in doggie haven?? (I hope!!) *hugs!!* BTW, congratulations for getting the school award!!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 23 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]464159[/snapback]
- I feel so sick . . .
-sama - Hope you're felling better!! Please take care!!
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Oct 23 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]464186[/snapback]
*Guess who's back...Back again...
I've got DSL! (Though I'm paying it) Well actually I've had it for a few days but I'm still trying to fix my life up a bit before diving back into the more interesting, false virtual world we call the Internet.
-san - Welcome baaaack!! Sooo nice to have you again!!! *hugs!!*
*dances around the room shouting "Cels
-san is baaaack!!"*
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Oct 23 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]464412[/snapback]
So people are coming in the paint the walls in the shower stalls, so everyone on my floor has to use the showers in one of the other floors. Probably in the 7th, since any floor lower than that would just be silly. Anyway, using a different floor's bathroom is like having a dream in a familiar setting. You think you know where you are, but there're slight differences to make it not where you think you are....
In the case of the 7th floor bathroom...it looks cleaner and newer, and the shower head sprays water that stings like needles.
- The similar stuff happened to me, but in my case the bathrooms/showers in the whole building were affected... I think it was some plumbing job.. so we had to go to the next building, and it was winter time... it wasn't fun. Glad yours seems to be working out well.
That is, other than that wired feeling of "using in the almost same shower room, but not really" kind of stuff!!
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 23 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]464316[/snapback]
When did I become such a mean and sarcastic old pervert?
I seem to have upset seveal members, been more angry, rude and obectionable and generally acted like a complete ass.
- Yeah, I hope you'll get "witty and funny" Popo
back soon!! I like that one!!
- Wow, you're heading for the Millenium Forum to recieve a prize for being the best in Spanish in school?? Congratulations!!
- I saw your AMV!! Too bad about the picture quality, but it still looks awsome!!
- Haha, yap, your teacheris oretty weird!!
- Wow, that is one heck of a messy room!!!
Good luck with your cleaning job!!!
- Hope your headache has gone away!!
- What are you making iwth your knitting??
- My throat feels scratchy
- I hope I don't get sick this week!!
- Too much stuff to do!!