- You are getting to like science?? Good for you!!
QUOTE(Greeneyes Demon @ Sep 27 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]452021[/snapback]
Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to get beat up because of my preformance in Spanish...The teacher kept saying to the others how I'm like a Spanish dictionary...then everyone gave me a creepy demonic look like they were cursing me...
Sis, you are doomed!!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 27 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]452024[/snapback]
There's pics of my towns castle on Deviant....oh how homesick that makes me....but I appreciate having something to look at
- Your town has a castle?? Men, that's so nice!!! Our town has... a SuperWalmart!!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 27 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]452129[/snapback]
Wow, 29 of my works on deviantart have just been deleted.
I noticed that they are really cracking down on some stuff for the last couple of days!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 27 2006, 01:09 PM) [snapback]452067[/snapback]
It looks kind of blue and pink on the inside. Doesn't really taste like blueberry at all. At least, the one I had didn't. Usually, they have apples, rhubarb, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in bumbleberry pie. I think some people may not put all of those in.
-sama - Ah, yes!! That's the Bumbleberry pie!! Now I remember that my friend used to make some berry/fruit pies like that, with whatever fresh/frozen berries she got, and they all came out delicious, with a huge jumble of mixed fruit/berry stuff inside!! They were quite good!! Mmmm, yammm!!
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 27 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]452056[/snapback]
- Is he holding a huge oninon, or a cantaloup??
-san - Awww. Men, that's awful!! And this guy is soooo stupid!!
He has no idea what he has just missed!!
Ok, you're still going to be his friend, so we'll go easy on him, but... really, he lost out HUGE!!
I really admire how you handled the whole thing, tho. *hugs!!*
- A box of 8-gallon trash bag is important!! It's an essential to the clean living!!
- How did your nephew like your birthday present??
(Happy belated birthday to your nephew!!
- You have a really bad cold?? Awww.. Hope you get well soon!!
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 27 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]452166[/snapback]
A costco sized jar of tomato sauce just spontaneously combusted in my kitchen, so I temporarily have red-hair.
- Whoa!! How did that happen??
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 27 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]452183[/snapback]
I still don't think anyone ever reads my post.
I need a new signature.
Should I go to Homecoming or not? I'm with not so far >_>
When am I going to get my own car?
Why am I not studying?
I'm going to fail that Latin test...
- I do read it. (Hope that counts.
I like your current one, too.
That's not good... Hope you study well and pass it!!
QUOTE(LemonBuzz @ Sep 27 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]452219[/snapback]
When the computer froze on me after 5 hours of work,
I wanted to die for that short moment.
- Gaaahh!! The similar stuff happenes to me, way more often than I care for!! I know the feeling!!
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 27 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]452223[/snapback]
I have a vauge urge to do some FMA related comics about Roy and Ed's relationship (read: Roy becoming a creepy stalker type over Ed) but I have minimal abilites to draw said comics.
- Bribe someone who can draw??
QUOTE(Shadow Wulfe @ Sep 27 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]452234[/snapback]
I need a large amount of sleep.
I need a fast track to easy research.
I need some sort of motivation to quickly write this crap...
Would that qualify me as a needy person?
- Nah, that sounds quite normal to me.
- Sorry you don't have a net connection at home!!
But, I'm glad you get to come on board at school!! Miss seeing your posts!!
- Only a middle of week, and I'm already getting out of food!!
- Got to stock up on more "munch" food.
- Can't wait for the weekend!!