QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 20 2006, 09:04 AM) [snapback]448737[/snapback]
I have returned to Uni and my net connection is working fine!! But ow does my arm hurt from all this packing and unpacking.
Enrollment tomorrow, students packed into a sports hall to wait in line for ages. Its the only way I get my timetable and loan though. Ah well, last time and all that.
- Nice to hear that your net connection is on the go at the Uni!!
About waiting on the line for hours... yap, same way in the U.S. also!!
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 20 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]448768[/snapback]
I don't think I can deny it any loner: I have a see-oh-ell-dee. Granted, I think I'm starting to get better, but I feel that I need to acknowledge that there was something wrong. I mean, I went through my box of tissues in two days. That's just not normal.
- Oh, no!! Hope you are gonna feel better soon!! Take care!!
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Sep 21 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]448954[/snapback]
So get this...due next week is a mock grant proposal where we devise an experiment to determine a cure for a type of cancer...our choice. But it's sooooooo freaking hard....and i'm tired of thinking...and writing papers...not to mention im utterly idealess. What the hell am i gonna do?????
- Ummm... Mock
Is that a new way to torture glad student??
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Sep 20 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]448772[/snapback]
-ARGHHHH. I swear, this damn stomach is gonna explode! >< Yesterday it was horrible, especially after lunch when I tried to eat something and felt like throwing up for the rest of the school day. Everyone kept on telling me I should go home. Felt a little better after lying down once I did get home, but it still hurt until I ate some burgers. O.o (which is really weird...) it was good until bed, when it started acting up again, but in a bearable way. It was that way this morning too, but then I ate some fruit and it got worse on me. It's lunch time and I feel like throwing up again and I'm not getting anywhere near food!
I mean, it's retarded! I eat, I feel worse. I eat later, I feel better. WTF!?
Maybe I should go to the sick room like people were suggesting....But I'm too stubborn I think...
- Yeah, I think sick room, or otherwise some medical opinion is a good idea... just in case if there is anything serious...
Otherwise, keep toms on hand?? Or, if it's acid problems, Priosec-OTC might help??
Anyway, hope it goes away soon!!
QUOTE(Void @ Sep 20 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]448855[/snapback]
I need to get a neuroma removed.@Void
-san - Aw.. Hope your surgery goes well!!
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 20 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]448845[/snapback]
- For some reason, I can't wait for it to snow . . .
-sama - I like snow, too, but I don't want the Winter yet...
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 20 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]448873[/snapback]
A crack head gave me a hug today.
-san - You let him??!!
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 20 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]448950[/snapback]
Curse the stupid E-coli and ban on fresh spinach! I wanted to try out a Spinach and Tomato Penne recipe.
- In a pinch, try substituting with Swiss chard. Most of the time it comes out fairly well. BTW, your ginger chicken sounds (and looks) so good!! Got to try it!!
- If it's gold fish, it can live fairly long life. Some lives 10 years or more, I think.
Tho, most of the time, if in a fish tank, they seem, that soon or later they get sick and die.
Hope your remaining fish are doing ok.
gets new role model??
-san - Waht kind of PDF you got??
- Ha, so far, you totally pown the class!! Way to go!!
- I see you are still at home.. Hope you get well soon!!
- Nice fanfic!! (except, the "pipe" part.
- I wanna see you new hair-do!!
- I just realized I forgot to buy Special K!!