QUOTE(Roy Jr. @ Sep 11 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]445115[/snapback]
2nd year high is sooo exiting! 5th grade is LAME compared to this kind of life!
I'm not nervous anymore because I found out that the guys there are quite nic to me and treat me as a little brother.
- Glad to hear that you like your new school!!
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:21 AM) [snapback]445136[/snapback]
How do the majority of victims families feel? I'd want to lay the event to rest, not be reminded by 'drama TV'.
I prefer today to be a day we remember all victims of terrorism, not just those of 9/11. We shouldn't forget what happened on that day, but neither should we forget all the other anniversarys that go 'unseen'.
- I hear you!! I feel the same way!!
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 11 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]445299[/snapback]
I had a dream that I accidentally killed my grandmother with a bike.
I'm sad and remorseful now.
- Aw. Just don't tell her about that.
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Sep 11 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]445316[/snapback]
I went to go have a word with the proff that i a TA for...and so i went into her lab...and she blatently ignored me. And so i left, thinking that she was busy, and i would try back later. Yeah, i just tried back...everyone in her lab acknowledged me...but she refused to even look at me. And she wouldnt turn to me when i talked to her. What was she doing, you may ask. Why..closing random programs on her computer. You cant talk while doing that?!?! What a jerk
YEah, i cant wait to start working with her...*cough*
- Oh, I totally hate people like that!!!
Go ahead, and run her over with your bike in your dream!! (See Toby-Chan
's post above.)
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Sep 11 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]445325[/snapback]
I got a 95 on my lab test from friday! Top in my class
- Congratulaions!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 11 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]445361[/snapback]
Women should say what is on their minds and what they mean. If you insist on something despite the tone in your voice, don't get pissed if one follows what you say.
Sorry for generalizations, but I talked to another friend and she was like "Guys should learn to understand." Yes, because all people are mind readers. Women would have this problem, but most guys are more straightforward. Ugh, sorry, I am just really pissed and upset.
- Gahaha, face it, that will be, more likely, one of the facts of life for the rest of your life...
QUOTE(Void @ Sep 12 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]445525[/snapback]
Third trip to the podiatrist in 6 months on Wednesday... with no health insurance. I swear, at some point I'm gonna hear, "I'm sorry, Roman, but that's gonna have to come off."
Ouch!! That hurts!!
(And, I mean, financially, and physically...)
- Electorocuting pickles sounds fun!!! I wanna see it!!
-You're right, I read wrong. Thanks for correcting me!!
- Awww, sorry you didn't get the role...
Maybe you'll get a better drama teacher next year??
- Good luck with your Spanish final!!
- Glad you had a fun day with your friends!!
- Hurry!! Go get a bug zapper.
- I've been getting "server error" messages on/off for the past two days.
- I suspect it's getting overloaded because of heavy usage traffic.
- Happens every year around this time of school year. Yak!!
On an unrelated note: Thank you, forum God(dess)-sama!!