Saikin no Omoi-tachi
- Aahh, my school is having its first final this Friday....they're starting from your last class unlike with midterms, which means....
- I...I somehow recieved a 'Most Improved' award for my Physics class!
The annual battle isn't quite over yet, though....>.<
- Yay, I passed level III of the JLPT sample-ishy, and by random luck scored like .25% higher than the only other girl in the class also taking a practice test of that level (she did better in the kanji sections and I did better in the grammar sections, it seems). Keegan-sensei thinks both of us should be aiming for Level II instead, now...
- Mmrf, we had a sort of ungraded review quiz in Photography today, and the top five scoring girls got obscure "prizes." The teacher had them concealed in a cardboard box and was all like "The 'prizes' are really
lame...you can just pretend to like them and then throw them out right after class~" X3 One of my friends didn't want the "prize" she got, so I claimed it for the comedy factor and presented it to this other guy friend at the end of the day as an early birthday present
(since he's jokingly declared "I love girly stuff" before). "Um...I don't think I'll be able to bring this onto the bus with me...X3" I'm don't know if he was more insulted or amused.
- Mufufu, my English group went so overboard with visual aids for the presentation of our final literature circle novel, A Clockwork Orange
. We had several funky posters and this
- Choir concert was held yesterday~ It wasn't bad, although due to the number of Group Voice meetings that have been cancelled this semester I didn't know the lyrics as well as I should have, and whatever girl was standing behind me kept messing up on her timing...ah well. The Madrigals choir performed this overture of something in a cappella, which was hilarious because they kept goofing off and whacking each other over the head and whatnot. X3
- The A Cappella audition thingy is tomorrow...o.o *is still rather unprepared, despite practicing* Who wants to laugh at me when I end up getting rejected again?
- Grahh, time to go to bed already, or I'll kill my voice tomorrow.
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun @ Jun 14 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]411714[/snapback]
Tomorrow will be my first day of Tae-kwon-do since I broke my arm. I think I've missed about...ten classes.
I wonder if I'm out of shape.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.