Some More Assorted EKE Rantings
- Mrrph, in other news, it looks like I have about three weeks of school left. Where did this school year fly off to?
- Cabaret-ishy was fun~
In one of the ealier acts this group of four guys sang 'Uptown Girl,' which I found hilarious for some reason (not because of the singing, which was rather well-done, but probably because Taro-chibi was one of the four...).
*not sure whether she likes that performance or Quistis-sama's JLC collaboration w/ Cantonese ramblings better* >D
was dragged off to Boston over Memorial Day Weekend, and one of her cousins took her to an anime convention. >3
- Dangit, Aaron went up to a D ranking at his last tournament. I'm happy for him, but how the heck am I supposed to not be totally killed now when I finally get around to fencing him again over the summer?
Well, isn't this an unusual progress report....A, A, A-, A, A-, A, A-, D, A-......what the crap?
- Augh, I keep going off on the low scale for the soprano I part, and the audition for A Cappella is in two weeks...
- Meh, EKE's sleep schedule has been rather inconsistent this week. XD I went to bed around 4 AM Monday night, came home and took a three hour nap during Tuesday afternoon, then stayed up the rest of the night scratching out remaining parts of my English essay...on Wednesday, I had a nice "nap" from 5 PM to 1 AM and then didn't bother going back to bed afterwards...and last night I was up until around 1:30 AM going through homework...It would be nice to get some extra sleep this weekend. :]
- On a more positive note, my Economics project (for which I stayed up past 2 AM last week researching stupid freaking sneaker sales
>D) got handed back today with an A+, yay~
- My Japanese teacher is having the class take practice versions of the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test); I hope I can pass level III...
- I'm not sure whose influence this is, but I've suddenly been looking up random sheet music this week. o.O I suppose I might as well, seeing as I'll never improve if I don't start putting some time in actually trying to read notes...
*pops some confetti*
-san: Thanks, even though I'm pretty convinced that was one of my worse essays for this year. X3
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun @ Jun 1 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]404534[/snapback]
My class finally got our yearbooks today. My friends used up all of my book's signing space, so I had to stuff random pieces of paper into it.
formerly, but not so much anymore >D
kawaii deshi is popular!
QUOTE(Miniskirt-san @ Jun 1 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]404545[/snapback]
Have you ever gone though your post list and read your old posts. Can be funny sometimes.
Hehe, I used to go through other people's old posts if I got bored enough, too.
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun @ Jun 2 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]405210[/snapback]
*scans for traces of romantic happenings*
Wow, finished with middle school, huh...I still sort of remember how around this time last year I was like "o_O" when you mentioned your grade level. XD
QUOTE(Miniskirt-san @ Jun 3 2006, 12:11 AM) [snapback]405222[/snapback]
I'm sure my math score was super low though.
Aw, I usually have to worry more about the English sections. X3 It's mostly just that my math score somehow ended up being waaay
lower than what I had on my last PSAT-ishys, which totally threw off the overall score...>D
Not to mention that it's rather atrocious compared to my brother's, but I won't get into that. :}
QUOTE(Deshi-kun @ Jun 3 2006, 12:11 AM) [snapback]405223[/snapback]
I'm taking it tomorrow. =p
がんばれ～I have some sophomore friends who are taking Chemistry SAT II's tomorrow. >3