QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 8 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]392462[/snapback]
http://<you name here>.youaremighty.com/
I didn't do it. I just watched popo
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ May 8 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]392618[/snapback]
Finals are SO gonna kick my butt--starting with the Chinese one.
The Chinese final is SO going to kick my butt.
Good luck, mei-mei
. I'm sure you'll get a good score.
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 8 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]392713[/snapback]
I just spent about two hours talking with my mom. About everything, starting from my insecurities and shyness ...
I wish I could talk to my mother like that. Sure, we also touch on the same subjects once in a while, but the language limitations on both our parts do not help.
QUOTE(Void @ May 8 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]392725[/snapback]
That's amazing that you can actually stand talking to your mother for that long.
Personally, I do not feel that that is so hard to do. However, I suppose it would depend on you and your mother, and what your relationship is.Current Thoughts:
- So . . . I kinda watched Castaway
today. Boring at times, but funny when you make it out to be that way.
- I miss Wilson (cf. preceding thought).
- So much work to do this week, plus errands and other events.
- I feel like I'll never have a real break, or much of one.
- Music history is proving to be difficult, especially when you have an unintentionally selective memory like mine.