- Blech, I had a scuffle with my mom this morning over missing the bus, among other things.
I ended up stopping by the nurse's office to get a bansoko aid for the scratch on my face since I couldn't find the box of them at home.
- Whee, on Saturday night I got ahold of a college friend I haven't exchanged words with in months, and we ended up chatting over AIM for....six or seven hours.
(The birds were chirping...XD) I never really gave it much thought, but for someone who doesn't really have much of a social life, I sure seem to get stuck with a lot of drama. :\
*was labelled a "b****" and declared "evil" multiple times for going through with the forum scandal...XD*
- Yush, I finally
figured out how to get my newer microphone not to spazz out everytime the volume goes above speaking level!
It only took like four and a half months...XD
- *posts crummy recording attempt* X3||
- I also went back and tried D.D.D. again, but it's really kind of disturbing with soprano II vocals...
- I don't enjoy electrostatics.
- Meh, my photography teacher gave me a new roll and told me to just try reshooting the multiple exposures project thing. I was too lazy to set foot outside the house during the three day weekend...but I kidnapped Ichigo
today before she could set foot in her Art Club, and wouldn't let her go back until I had finished the roll like 40 minutes later—mwahahaha~ >D
- Apparently someone who applied for the job is coming in this Friday to teach a sample lesson during our Japanese period...*anticipation*
- Wow, I am really, really
bad at initiating random conversations....
I've been meaning to become a little more acquainted with the intriguing pseudo-deshi who sits next to me in Ceramics since the start of the semester, but it's not going anywhere...XDD
- Hm, this is extremely random, but does anyone still remember the boy with the scarf that I mentioned in the 'Ask Girls' thread a long while back?
Apparently a friend went and played matchmaker and they got together recently...X3
QUOTE(darkanshi-san @ Apr 16 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]381965[/snapback]
EKE, you finally got that signature up! I still have the original you gave me XD.
Haha, yes, I got tired of working on it. >D I also finally put my profile back into English.
But you deleted that Japanese class video, right, right~!? o.o XD
QUOTE(Slash-kun @ Apr 17 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]382338[/snapback]
I am pretty sure we are going to the one in Jackson, New Jersey. Our teacher said we aren't allowed to go to the water park or safari sections or whatever because it would cause too much confusion or something like that... I would totally be at the water park the entire day. Sweet.
Aah, I think the Physics classes in my school are taking a field trip there next month...
It's funny, but it seems like 90% of us completely
forgot about the trip during the school year even though it's been a subject of envy since freshman days.
But the roller coasters are always the best part~! D:
QUOTE(Bacon-san @ Apr 17 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]382419[/snapback]
...She's not the only one who's waiting for you to turn 18, you know!
Well hey, someone with Toby-san's intelligence and wit can be difficult to pass up~