- And thus begins the fourth marking period.
- Yay, I have regained a B in English...>D I wonder how my math grade turned out? *has been doing horribly this year*
- On Saturday morning my mom dragged me to the open house at Rutgers for more information on the nursing program. ._. It was like raining and stuffy the entire morning, but I suppose it was an informative visit and the program seems rather intriguing, although I feel a little more discouraged about my grades now. XD
- My school also had its Jr. Prom on Saturday.
I went by myself armed with my camera-ishy and two sets of batteries, yarr. >D The whole layout and decorating setup were quite different from last year's, which was kind of nice. (The main gym was so dark that it probably wouldn't have made a difference even if I hadn't worn the shorts. o.O) Although, I have to say...my feet started periodically hurting from the heels after the first 80 minutes or so...XD
- Mwar, I learned basic CPR in health class! >D
*but stinks horribly at it*
It was nice having so much study hall time in that class, despite the fact that during the last two days, a bunch of the rowdier guys started shooting paper towel spitballs through plastic straws, and that I
got hit on the cheek with one. XD It looks like we won't actually be returning to PE classes before the day after tomorrow, since they didn't even bother taking attendance from the bleachers today.
- Whoo, I actually left my purple fleeces/jackets at home and wore a light blue fleece hoodie to school today!
I think I'll return to the usual routine for tomorrow before trying anything else, though. >3
- Ehhh, I ruined my Physics test on sounds...
There was this one problem where you're supposed to calculate out how far you should place a second speaker behind the first one for maximum amplitude, and all you had to do was plug in this really basic formula and calculate the wavelength...but because I wasn't thinking straight on Thursday, I somehow came up with the idea that lambda equals half a wave length instead of a full one, so I doubled my final answer and ended up only getting 3 points for the question instead of the full 15...;__; *emos over 82% test grade*
- Japan Club....seriously....XDD We have like three members right now, with meetings being held concurrently with Chess Club in the same room, and every single week
someone has to ask us "So...what do you people, like...actually do
in Japan club?" XD
(B-But I drew on the chalkboard with a friend~! D:)
- ..Wow, I just called someone a "freaking EKE clone of a moron" in capital letters over IM...where has my word choice gone these days...XD
- Yui's songs are fun to sing; I should set aside some time to get decent recordings of a few...
- Hrm, approximately two months left to work on those collaborations...*pokes Foolmetal
-kun and Deshi
QUOTE(Greeneyes-san @ Mar 22 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]367221[/snapback]
Don't hurt me cause of my personality...I should've stayed in Karate class and became a black belt...
Oh, I wasn't talking about me; I was referring to the world in general.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 22 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]367335[/snapback]
There, you see what I mean?
And who is this friend of yours who sings with such a swoon-worthy voice?
This is the, uh...friend of Ichigo
I was introduced to a little while back,
who is just a couple months younger than me and sings waaay better
who we happened to stalk to that school musical last month.
You can visit his blog-ishy of relatively-useless-yet-space-consuming rantings which I've linked in my signature for some reason.
If you scroll down to the bottom you can actually find an entry about the dorayaki incident...XD
QUOTE(darkanshi-san @ Apr 10 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]377725[/snapback]
~ Whoo, I've been made vice president of my German Club! I will now try to make Italian Club an ally for next year . I wonder if anyone got that horrible joke. I got the joke for once..XD
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun @ Apr 10 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]377800[/snapback]
-Next week is my class trip to Washington D.C. I wish it wasn't scheduled over my weekend, though. >_o Why can't it just take up the school week?
Washington D.C.~ I remember that field trip in my 8th grade too, only I skipped it because I'm stingy like that.