I haven't been here in the last few days. Have I missed anything important? And here's a hello to Molly
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]368754[/snapback]
Yeah, love does that to people. The heart isn't very good with logic.
Don't I know it. I feel so stupid.
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 24 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]368840[/snapback]
- On packing break. mei didn't think she'd have so much stuff to take home, but all the [note]books and study material...not to mention the yogurt/caramel covered pretzels that're still left over.mei-mei
- mei hopes it doesn't rain tomorrow. She doesn't relish the thought of lugging all her stuff through puddles and such. Ick.
gets to go home? Spring break? Why does everyone get spring break but me . . .
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 24 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]368904[/snapback]
I finally mustered up enough courage to publically show an example of my writing. Read with caution.
I shall read it when I have time, then give you my comments.
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 24 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]368868[/snapback]
My mom's test results came back today, by the way. All negative.
Good to hear.
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 25 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]369248[/snapback]
Oi, why do I have to love Pringles so much... I almost went through an entire tube of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles today within a half hour or so *is bad with abstract time* which isn't that bad since there aren't that many chips in one can, but if I eat an entire tube, even if it isn't really that much, I feel so guilty
Oh, no, don't make me crave those, too . . .Current Thoughts:
- Work had its ups and downs today . . .
- I feel like complaining about having so much work again.
- The forum feels like such a mess, but I don't really have the time to clean right now.