- I didn't get to finish up my short story—S@#(&@%@$)@($#@&$BBQsihy~! *fumes*
- Meh, but other than that, HSPA-ishys have really been pretty easy, especially the math sections yesterday.
They gave us four sections with 40 minutes to do 12 problems in each one...>D I actually managed to get like a 15-minute semi-nap during the second section. >D;
- One of the two sets of image-response/persuasive article sections actually count, while the other is just for collecting data (but they don't tell you which one is which, so you have to give your best effort for both. >D). Hrm, I wonder which set is actually being scored.
It better be the ones from yesterday—I think I did worse on today's..., >D
- I used Deshi
-kun as the protagonist for one of the image-response short story writing assignments.
- Ah well, because of this Heshpa-ishy-ishy, the other three grades get to come in like 3 hours late, juniors have practically no homework, and it's shortened class periods for the week, so everyone wins...sort of...
- Fwar, and tomorrow is the Science field test, which doesn't actually count for any scoring. >D Knowing us juniors, so many people are probably going to be bombing it on purpose....>D
- *whacks student hirearchy*
- Bleh, I'm just going to clear this out of the way a fast as possible.
- Hehe, Ichigo
introduced me to a friend! Who is in A Cappella! Yay!
It's so much fun exchanging IMs. *recieving singing tips*
- Wow, I'm really slacking off with these documentations...