- HSPA-ishys begin with the math section today....D: *fidgets*
- Ahaha, my Physics teacher asked at the end of class yesterday "How many people here are worried about failing the HSPAs?" and like 95% of the class raised their hands~
- Waargh, procrastination is evil. D< I stayed up cramming that Government class article-writing project Sunday night and wandered over to bed at around 2 AM...woke myself up at like 4 AM and was getting ready to finish the work, but then somehow drifted off to sleep again
...woke up a second time at 6:30, screamed at the computer (the teacher supposedly wasn't going to take any projects late...).....after that, er, I had to visit the Media Center before school, during lunch, and then for another 20 minutes right after school to finish up the cover...
the color printing wasn't cooperating for others in the morning, so I kind of managed to get away with not handing in the assignment 6th period.....>D
Either way, the stress kind of wore me out for the day. =_=
- So, since I had missed the bus in the process, I figured that the only method left was to walk home...on the way out of the school, I happened across the Art Club (haven't gone in a while...I completely forgot about them meeting on Mondays..>D), where Ichigo
and a few other friends were present.
Eheh, we somehow got stuck discussing 'politics' (or at least listening to some rants by this one guy XD) on the way out. And Ichigo
decides to be clingy and follow me home instead of going over to the public library. ._. Which is fine, but she is so
freaking slow—it took close to an hour and a half to walk home, and it never takes nearly that much time. >DD *even switched backpacks and stuffy* Oh well, at least the weather was nice...
- I managed to acquire about eight hours of sleep....not too bad...
- The price of "bids" for Jr. Prom-ishy went up by $2 from last year, and there's like a permission slip to be signed now, what the heck...XD Hmm, how does one go about trying to find someone to drag along to the event?
I miss Mini...
It's perhaps a bit odd, but I can't really say I've been missing Foolmetal
-kun, either. ._.
*shrugs and waits to get slapped up by everyone*
Damn, I had no idea class rings were so expensive...
They're so overpriced, aren't they? X3 *doesn't wear rings anyway*
I used to know several of the different versions of the Pokerap.
I never got around to learning the Japanese one, though...(now that's
a rather strange song...>D)
I also miss Mini *sniff*.....maybe if we bombard her with PM's, we'll flood her email inbox, and then she'll HAVE to come back....yesssss ...it's just crazy enough to work!! MWAHahahahaa <evil laugh> *runs to first of send PM's*
If she wants to take a break, let her take a break. At least wait like a month before you start the PM-Flooding.
She dropped by the other day, actually.