Imi nado Nai Omoi-tachi
- Fencing season is over, February break is over.....it feels like I've wasted the entire season. *fumes; depletes primary energy sources; settles down slightly;
awaits hurling of rotten digital persimmon-ishys; proceeds*
- Hm, has anything interesting actually happened at all lately....eh, my lunch table keeps having spontaneous discussions of perverted subjects, and I keep being left out of them? :\
- Hurzzah-ishy, my brother and his friend put together a random video of the nerf gun party, comprised of crappy digital camera footage~
*only appears for like 5 seconds of it* >D
- Hrm, why exactly am I wasting all this time trying to learn 'Asterisk'-ishy when there's no karaoke instrumental and my range doesn't even fit the song?
*keeps tripping over the verses*
- Ack, I accidentally fell asleep for a few minutes in Physics today—this should not be happening~! >D
- Ooh, HSPA testing-ishys are next week....
How the heck do girls get their hair so damn soft? I shampoo and condition my hair the correct amount of times a week :/ is it because I don't brush my hair or are some shampoo/conditioners better? I would do fruity stuffs like use papaya extract and stuff, but I have no money and I am lazy >D
To be honest, I think a lot of it seems to just depend on your natural hair condition. ._.
Maa, what shampoo you use does have its effects, but for me it's mostly whether I remember to brush my hair out before it completely dries. *still forgets relatively often and ends up waking with a mess of unruly tangles*
That's what you get for starting it at 10:30 at night! >D
Later than that,much later.......
it's due tomorrow and it's STILL not completely drafted, arrgh~!! >D
Does anyone know how to soothe aching muscles? D:
Floor stretch-ishys, perhaps.....aah, it's too bad I can't show you the random ones I learned at fencing...
Is mei's sig too big?
Not including any text, the image has technically been one pixel over the height limit for quite a while now but eh, we'll just let it slide for a while longer.
*First Microsoft Certification test tomorrow *struggles not to get nervous*
*I need...to speak...with Anshi... O_O
It's sad, she's like a drug. I can't go too long without her
That...sounds kind of unhealthy...
A drug? No wonder she went running off with her hair on fire the last time I waved a torch around....XD
Bleh, it feels like I have nothing interesting to put in post-ishys these days.