(EKE has possessed my post... *groans possessed-ly*)
- We.....we pushed the other team all the way to 13-13, but then we lost the final bout...
- Our boys foil squad was swept
~! >D They lost the first two rounds 0-6, before managing to win two bouts in the third round (Our A-fencer also somehow lost all three of his bouts...). This never happens~
Boys foil usually goes around "raping" every other team's foil squad like 9-0 at meets...>D
- It was such a close meet...
knowing that no one will really care about the fencing rants X3
- Ah well, it was still a very good meet, regardless.
I was actually expecting us to lose (thus all the irrational trouble I went through to attend~), so the results are actually pretty good.
It was rather fun screaming over every other point with the other four girls who also showed up. XD (So much for team spirit...XD)
- There was this one really skinny foil guy there with long blonde hair who looked a lot like a girl. o_O
- Having realized that the meet was being held this week and not the week after only slightly over a day in advance, I was unable to secure a ride to school (and also had to mob at least like five people over AIM before finding someone who knew when the bus was leaving). Soo, naturally, I just decided to walk there. I was stuck waiting for a CD-RW to finish burning and went rushing out the door at 2:30 PM, distressed with the thought of potentially missing the bus (even though these things always
have delayed departure times...). I think I rationed too much time, because I ended up arriving at school like 40 minutes early. XD|| And then I found out later that one of the foil guys actually lives in my same development, and could have easily given me a ride. Oh well, I needed the exercise...>D
- But whoo, it only took me 51 minutes
this time~! It's a new record~!
*usually requires approximately an hour and 10 minutes to travel between school and home*
Ok, so I didn't have my school backpack and I sort of ran part of the way, but...>D
- Brr, I spent like 15-20 minutes waiting outside the school afterwards, and finally returned home just past 9:30. Hehe, it was a fun day, although I was kind of wiped out afterwards.
- My mom had no absolutely idea where I disappeared off to for seven hours—I taped a small note written in purple ink on the wall right at the entranceway, thinking that she would see it upon setting foot inside the house, but apparently not. XDD I was bombarded with IMs from Ichigo
saying things like "o.o" and "where art thou?" upon turning on the computer. >D
darkanshi-san also "attacked" me over MSN-ishy....>DOther thoughts for the day
- Hehe, so today, I went over to my brothers house to play nerf guns with him and six other senior guys. XD It was fun, although my aim was rather lousy and I kept getting shot in the head~
- Yay, I finally have a mousepad again~
- I really need to clean out my PM-ishy inbox. >_o
- Warrgh, I still have hacklies, not from the illness so much as just a dry-ish throat now, it seems.
- I changed another one of the recording settings today, which seems to have remedied (somewhat) this major problem I've been fighting in my new microphone for the past couple of months. I'll have to record more to see whether that's really an improvement or not, though.
- Aww, the snow is almost all gone. :\ *had a few minor scuffles with a neighboring friend last week* I got hit in the face with a snowball once. XD
- Whoa, my brother's going to be moving to California in a few months...
QUOTE(Slash-kun @ Feb 6 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]347202[/snapback]
I somehow doubt someone hacked into her account *she likely has a very personal, somewhat arbitrary password* and did all this to ruin her reputation for whatever reason.
If anyone would like to take a shot at guessing the full name of my beloved pet stuffed-cat from sixth grade that I won at an arcade, by all means.
This is before I started getting into Japanese material, too. >D
-Ahh, I have such a long weekend ahead of me.
I need to make plans so I don't end up on the forums all day.
Even your failed recordings are awesome!
Lies, lies~ A large portion of my singing range is severely lacking in projection right now and my throat still insists on randomly cracking for no reason. >D You can ask Foolmetal
-kun about my "Hackly Cough Edition" of 'Life' from the other week when I was actually still kind of diseased or click right over here
for a lousy demonstration. >P
Omg~ Do I spy a grammar mistake made by Quistis?
I'll show you the proof. This is [the] third time i've had to defend his manliness. He's a guy I tell ya. His hair is the only girly part about him.
Who really cares, that avatar-ishy is gorgeous either way.
-san: B-but....from what I've read before, fish eggs are fertilized right after they're laid...
(well, at least for goldfish...)
Yaarrgh, yes, since some of you seem to value having my frivolously long posts around, I went and typed one up. >D