Kyou no Omoi-tachi
- My math teacher decided yesterday to toss out the
Sinusoidal Functions test without announcing it to the class at all. However, it was a partner test, and we got a second day to finish (and were encouraged to go home and review our notes~
). Becuase another girl's partner was absent, I ended up in a group of three, and did like 90% of the work, too. XD
(I just hope I didn't screw up anything and end up with yet another C-, this time for three people....>D)
- What the heck!?
No more than five minutes after first period begins (approximately 7:40 AM), the fire alarm goes off, so we all shuffle outside into the freezing weather (the high for the day was supposedly 23 degrees Farenheit).
Then it turned out not to be a scheduled drill, so we all huddled in groups for at least ten minutes in our lovely 18-degrees environment. Apparently some light overheated and set off the alarm or something. *feels sorry for the people who had T-shirts and the like on...*
- Aah.....I was tired and zoned out during my government test...I left one of the short-answer questions blank. If I get less than an A-, I'm complaining....>D
- The swim team *borrowed* the fencing bus today, since theirs didn't show up or something and they had a meet. About 1/3 of the team decided to just walk to the middle school instead of waiting. When the bus returned, the remaining fencers had to share the ride with some basketball team peoples or something, so it was still rather crowded. >3 I overheard one girl saying "Ohh, we can't piss off the fencing team...they've all got swords, and we have like....basketballs..." XD Ahh, the stereotypes of fencing...
- E~to....my electric fencing record for today.....I lost to Diana
5-0, as usual....spent a fenced a really long bout with lots of simultaneous and off-target hits, where I lost 5-3 partially out of carelessness....then somehow won my last bout 5-1. o.O (Aww, I was going to fence a few foil guys as well, but didn't get the chance...)
- Huzzah-ishy for the uncivilized/slopppy beat-whack-and-smash techniques that seem to be throwing off my opponents a little~!
- I showed this new foilist (who just got her equipment) some basic fencing drills.
I must have been just as sloppy as a freshman...
- Our first fencing meet is on Friday!
Considering how many good fencers we lost, I don't think we stand a chance, but it should still be interesting.
- The girl's team is having a BP-ishy Party tomorrow....
*waits for darkanshi-san to begin snickering again* XP
- ...what is it with my foil hand being whacked so many times this year? :\ *got lashed on the back of her right hand a few times yesterday and had temporary knuckle bruises*
- My computer was being all unstable yesterday...it randomly restarted itself five times....
-kun: It's the same as his AIM, what the heck....
I remember there were a few things I was going to comment on, like being excited that EKE won the Light division in her DDR tournament (
) and that n00b who's been acting rude to many forumers in this thread, but I'm not up for digging for more posts to quote right now.
Ehh, it wasn't really that commendable....D:
New KH2 PV nearly brought a tear to my eye...It looks so awesome. It's hard to believe that a Final Fantasy and Disney could ever be so cool. Thank you so much Anshi ;_;
Eh, do you mean the 'Passion' PV? I found it on an mp3 rotation site, but the download would keep cutting off like 60% through, so I've only seen like half of it. >D