Kyou no Omoi-tachi
- We had an assembly 4th period today on saving up and investing for the future....*shrugs* It was alright, I suppose.
- We played another Japanese review game today, with an entire box of Girl Sbout cookies at stake. My group lost by one point, but I'm actually not too bothered by it.
Why am I supposedly missing a political cartoon handout in Government? I so did that page in class....>D
- Shimatta....we have our next Physics test on Friday......and I am like almost completely lost on calculating rotational motion....X_X
- Progress report grades are being entered on Friday.....
- Er, so I ditched what *cough* turned out to be all of fencing practice to attend the Japan Club's DDR Tournament-ishy.
I won the Light division....>D (Yay, I've now condemned myself to die automatically in every subsequent tournament for the next year and a half, seeing as I can't last more than 10 seconds in Standard Mode~
- *has this set of Iron Chef coaster-ishys to show for it.....*
- Noooo.....foil got electric today.....I wanted to fence, too.....
- *dragged around the equipment bag for nothing* XD It felt lighter than usual for some reason, though....is there really nothing missing?
- Yay, maccaroni-ishy for dinner~
- Eh, I recieved a flat, stiff-looking package from Quistis
(...is it safe to open? ._.)
-kun and Falling
-san: Good luck to you both on your exams. My school doesn't start midterms until late January.
My hands were dry so I bugged my friend for lotion and she gave me some baby lotion. My other friend like sprayed me with body mist as well, so I smell very pretty right now ^^ and my hands are very soft. I am going to have to bug her every day now
You pamper your skin more nicley than I do~
Jaganshi posted. Get back here! >D
Anyone know the English translation of the lyrics to Kaze no Machi he, the song that Oruha sings in Tsubasa Chronicle? It's such a pretty song, mei would like to know what it means, and she's deleted the fansubs from her hard drive...>.<
I could go looking for the song and try to roughly translate it for you....