*blinks* School is cancelled today?
But there's only like an inch and a half.....*looks out window again* Oh, it's still snowing...>DSaikin no Omoi-tachi
(AKA More Fencing Rants):
- Yarr, the scrubby freshmen foil are so freaking slow
with putting their equipment on~! >D Electric equipment would be a different story, but does it really take like six minutes to put on a BP-ishy, plastron, fencing jacket and glove?
- Diana (girl's team captain, and also foil squad leader) had to leave early on Tuesday, so she told Hilary-san and I to take over for the remainder of practice. *shifty eyes* We each had one instance of yelling random stuffy at the scrubby freshmen for being unpunctual. >3
- My attacking seriously needs work.
- We had this interesting exercise of fencing free bouts without being allowed to move our feet at all. It was pretty tricky, since I rely on footwork a lot to cover for my lousy point control. XD
- The second coach continues to dish out evil exercises every so often.
|| At the end of practice on Tuesday, he made everyone do 20 pushups, 20 squat jumps
(I only got to doing 14....>D)
, and then another 20 pushups right after. It was kind of painful...x.X
- Ahaha, foil got to fence electric on Wednesday...except that all the girl's foils except for Diana congregated at one strip, and no one else in the group really knows how to direct at all (except for Megan-san, who conveniently ran off XD), so I got to direct practically every bout on that strip for over an hour and only got to actually fence 2.5 bouts. >D
- ...at least it seems I've improved slightly from last year!
I lost my first electric bout of the year 5-3
(instead of 5-0 XD)
, which isn't too horrid.
; I also fenced one of the random freshmen and won 5-1...
it should have been 5-0; why does no one know what a beat attack looks like? >P
- My new electric foil is lovely.....
- I was flicked on one of my right fingers in a free bout yesterday....
It kind of stung for a minute, but I've been whacked much harder on the exact same finger before, so it wasn't too bad.
- There's a fencing party this evening~ *will now proceed to non-fencing topics*
- XDD! I got ahold of the PV for Tommy february6's 'Lonely in Gorgeous'....it's so low-budget and terribly filmed that it's funny...
I can't shake the way that one scene keeps reminding me of a Quistis-sama GP Nazi, either....XDD
- The Physics lab on Wednesday was for calculating power, and consisted of each group having someone walk and run up a flight of stairs with and without their backpack on...as such, designated runners had to have themselves and their backpacks weighed earlier during the day...My backpack is supposedly 15.25 pounds
(not including thta Physics textbook I always carry around lovingly >P)
, which is somewhere towards the light end, apparently.
- Aww, I forgot how much fun 'Milk Crown' was.
*just finished reading 'Milk Crown H' and is starting 'Milk Crown Lovers' next*
- Does anyone know how to recover the "show desktop" icon for the Quick Launch bar?
*accidentally deleted it...*
It's fun reading Mei refferring to herself in the third person.
*still links mei
-san with her Mirror Card avatar/signature*
Arg! Why is it that every screen shot I take of Windows media player comes out still moving? Whenever I try to save the screen, it opens as a total black image.... >_o
Pause it, minimize the screen, restore it and then take the screenshot? The colors might need a little fixing, but it works fine that way for me.
That was an awful lot of emoticons....X3